Homeless Man

Homeless Man: I FINALLY FOUND MY SECRET BAGEL!!! I HAD TO STEAL IT FROM @Cato Demeir It was covered in cream cheese which strangley tasted like human flesh.....

Cyra Merison, Gale Hawthorne, Thresh, Homeless Man, Shawn Wilson, President Frost, Peeta Mellark, Bob the Builder, Katniss Everdeen, and Effie Trinket likes this.

Homeless Man: Wowza! So many likes!

Cato Demeir: @Homeless Man WHY YOU PIECE OF The rest of the comment was blocked due to innapropiate content YOU'RE GOING IN MY The rest of the comment was blocked due to innapropiate content BAGEL NEXT!!!!!!

Cyra Merison: @Cato Demeir Wow! That's so colorful... You finally admitted to your cannibalism. I'm so proud of you!!! *claps hands like a giddy little girl*

Cato Demeir: @Cyra Merison The rest of the comment was blocked due to innapropiate content.

Alia Fletson: @Cyra Merison STOP BEING SO FREAKING NOSY!

Homeless Man: @Alia Fletson @Cyra Merison Can I date both of you?

Gale Hawthorne: @Homeless Man @Cyra Merison's ALREADY MINE YOU The rest of the comment was blocked due to innapropiate content!!!!!

Cato Demeir: @Homeless Man HAHAhhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha you shall taste good in my bagellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll mwahahhahahahaahahhaahahhaahahhhawahaHbhahahahahaha

Homeless Man: @Cato Demeir Ooh! Goody! I've always wanted to be a bagel! :P

Cato Demeir: @Homeless Man ...............................................I don't want to get blocked again so I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Jade Demeir: @Cato Demeir I'M TELLING MOM AND DAD THAT YOU'RE USING INNAPROPRIATE LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyra Merison: @Jade Demeir Not that he's a cannibal..............? MY PARENTS DIEDDDD! :'( The rest of the comment was blocked due to innapropiate content

Gale Hawthorne: @Cyra Merison Do you need me to hug you and bake you some cookies?

Cyra Merison: @Gale Hawthorne That would make me feel so much better, Gale! Thank you, you're so sweet! :) <3333333333333333333333333333333334

Cato Demeir: @Alia Fletson Can I make you some cupcakes....? :)

Alia Fletson: @Cato Demeir You..... can't...... cook.....

Peeta Mellark: I WILL MAKE EVERYONE MUFFINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEEHEE!!!!!!!

Everyone in the entire universe has logged off.

~SC