Discontinued

It's been a hot minute since I've updated this story, like almost a whole year and I've reread a few chapters and they are CRINGY asf. I mean, I started this ho when I was 13/14 so from eight grade to the end of my sophomore year in high school. The last two or three chapters are rushed, messy and you can tell my heart wasn't really in it anymore because I started disliking The Vampire Diaries once Nina Dobrev left and The Originals just wasn't feeling all that. So I abandoned this story and I'm sorry to those who liked it but it just feels messy and I don't like how I wrote out some of the chapters and the story line sometimes was too dramatic and cringeworthy lmao. Also, some parts of the story need some fact checking I was just making stuff up on the spot ! Anyways, I'm 17 almost 18, I'm going into my senior year of high school and I kind of want to leave my TVD/TO fanfiction in the past HAHAH.

In case any of you are interested, I am still writing but on Tumblr. I have a Harry Styles blog and a Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds) blog and you're all free to read through my stuff if you want :) I'm in the middle of editing my Harry Styles blog because in most of my writings I copied everyone else and wrote out his accent "yeh" which is really ugly and I want to just write his dialogue normally.

Harry Styles Blog: https://harrysteelsbabe.tumblr.com

Spencer Reid Blog: https://spencexreidimagine.tumblr.com

I wish you all the best and thank you for reading my stuff on here even if it was awful ! I'll keep this story up but I won't be continuing it <3 xoxo