Chapter 14

Changbin stared blankly at the back of the duo, that is, Seungmin and Jeongin's heads as the past 5 minutes sunk into his brain.

"Uhm, what was that about?" Felix asked slowly.

"I'm weirded out too but oh my god, I'm so glad that Jeongin is so happy" Changbin mumbled audibly, cheeriness taking over his voice.

"Uhm"

"I'll explain later" Changbin said wiping a fake tear from his face.

Looking across from this couple was another duo, who were expected to have an intense stare down but they didn't even make eye contact. Chan and Minho awkwardly looked everywhere except each other, their mannerisms clearly giving it away that they were nervous and hesitant.

Felix sighed and approached Chan, going close enough to reach his ear, he whispered, "Here's your chance Channie, he's not pissed, I can see that, so just talk to him, please don't do your no homo thing, please I beg of you"

Chan turned to see Felix, the boy was literally desperate to fix this, so if he wanted it, Chan was gonna do it.
Chan nodded minutely which was responded with a pat on the back. Felix then grabbed Changbin's hand and they were off to wherever the Jeongmin couple were.

---

"Minho?" Chan asked unsure.

The other hummed in response still not making an attempt at eye contact.

"I-uhm I'm sorry?" It came out more as a question.

"Chan?" Minho started.

"Yeah?"

"Do you like girls?"

"Uh, yes I do" Chan said slowly walking towards the other.

"And... Do you like me?"

"I don't know, I'm sorry " Chan stuttered.

"Answer me please?" Minho asked, the sincere request practically dripping in his words. At this Chan looked up to see that Minho didn't have the cold stance as the other day. He was more relaxed and looked rather nervous than confident.
Chan walked forward and pointed towards the nearest bench, indicating that they sit and talk.

"Minho" He started as soon as they sat down, "I'm sure I like girls but... "

"But?"

"But, I kinda, I uh, I think uhm, fuck this is so hard, I, oh god, ilikeyouMinho" Chan blurted out the last part in a hurry.

Minho took a few seconds to process it and he smiled sadly. Minho was the kind of guy who could take the most blind decisions but also the kind of guy who when adores a person, will make sure to understand them.

"Channie, have you ever thought of being bisexual?" Minho asked taking Chan's hand into his hand.

Chan froze at the action, his brain processing what the other had said.

"What sexual?"

"Bi, Bisexual" Minho smiled.

"No, like I'm fully attracted to you not partly or bi or whatever" Chan said nervously scratching the back of his head.

Minho giggled at this, only confusing Chan more.

"What?" Chris asked defensively.

"This is why I like you dumbass" Minho said giggling louder now.

"Wuh-what?" Chan asked, only getting more confused by the second.

"Channie, I swear I don't know what you learnt in Australia but I know it's nothing about the LGBT community, you pretend straight bitch" Minho rolled his eyes.

"Minho-ah I'm sorry, I'm a bit clueless." Chan said pouting cutely.

The other sighed and explained, "Being bisexual means being attracted to both the male and female genders"

"oh
Oh
oH
OH
OOOH"

"Happy realization, Mr. Chris" Minho bit his lips and laughed.

"So like, I'm-, I like both men and women?"

"Yes.."

"So I can still fuck girls?"

Minho rolled his eyes and nodded, slowly starting to lose his patience, he wasn't a very patient person, per se.

"Oh"

"What? Oh? Just oh?"

"I mean uh, Thank God?" Chan said scratching the back of his neck.

"Anything else you wanna say?"

Chan thought for a while, "Uh, I need to get a girlfriend?"

Minho bit the inside of his cheek and sighed, "You know what, I'm so fucking done with you and your no homo bullshit, just admit you're gay you fucking ass, I'm-fuck, sorry but I'm leaving"

"Minho what wait!"

"I'm not angry or anything, just clear your dumbass mind and make a decision before you talk to me next time." Minho said gritting his teeth, "also, inform the others that I'm leaving, bye"

---

"Disgusting, pathetic, makes me wanna kill myself, gauge my eyes out and feed it to-"

"What are you doing sweetie?" Felix asked interrupting Changbin's flow of words while laughing uncontrollably.

Changbin points at the his brother and Seungmin, they were making out for the past who knows how many hours, "My brother is an utter dissapointment"

"Look at you acting as if you hate kissing while it's always you who is a sucker for kisses even though I deny them" Felix smirked.

"Shut up!" Changbin says pushing Felix away slightly and attempting to cover his flushed cheeks.

"Don't tell me you don't love my kisses" Felix said pouting and sticking his lips out playfully.

"I don't" Changbin said resisting not to kiss the pout off the other's cute lips.

"Really?" Felix asked inching closer to the other's face.

Changbin was so close to giving up, just as he was about to turn around to taste the other's lips he was interrupted by a familiar voice, Changbin rolled his eyes.

"LEE FELIX" Chan's voice boomed pathetically.

Felix looked like he could murder Chan right then and there.

_______________

[ A/N: Can y'all recommend me good Stray Kids fics? Anything on Ao3 is good too, I don't mind any ships but I really don't want stuff where Felix or Changbin are shipped with others 😂 ]