Chapter 3

"Oh shit crap I'm sorry" Felix blurted as soon as he collided with a black haired boy who was kinda short on the way to his class. The boy had fallen on his butt and Felix held out his hand with a "sorry"

The boy only stared at Felix in amusement, his eyes fluttering with curiousness.
"Uh, sorry, did you get hurt?" Felix managed to produce an understandable Korean sentence.
The boy shook his head, blinking hard and caught Felix's hand to help himself up.
Felix immediately bent down to pick up the fallen books, dusted them off and handed it over to the other.

"I'm Lee Felix" He smiled bowing.
"I'm Changbin, you can call me Binnie" The other boy grinned back cutely, bowing too.
"Binnie? That's so adorable!" Felix exclaimed.
Changbin just giggled.
"Got anywhere to go?" Felix asked awkwardly, surprisingly not messing up his Korean much.
"Yeah, I've got" Changbin looked at his books, "Biology"
"Oh same!" Felix said smiling again.

He wondered how he didn't spot the boy in yesterday's biology class, he probably was too engulfed in trying not to mess up his Korean while speaking to his teacher.

"But you were going this side" Changbin pointed the other way, "Bio is this way."
"Oh! Yes! Right! I kind of forgot where the class was, thanks for uh saving me from uhm, getting lost!" Felix cursed himself for the 100th time for forgetting Korean and also forgetting the way within 24 hours.
Great going FELIX! It's literally been 2 days in this place!

Felix and Changbin walked together trying to strike up small conversations.
"You're not from here, are you?" Changbin asked.
"Oh no, I'm from Australia" Felix said running an hand through his hair.
Changbin wondered how it felt to do that.
He immediately shook his head to get his thoughts out of his head.
"Are you okay?" Felix asked furrowing his eyebrows.
"Yeah all good" Changbin said smiling again, he smiled too much today, "The class is here" he added as they reached it.

---

Christtt: brO

Me: yes bRo

Christtt: MinHoe and I
hve like most of our
clAsses togetHER

Me: thAT's gr8, nw u can
fck him more easily
hAHa

Christtt:

 Me: First of all, stop usingold memes and 2nd of All,your litrally the gayest gayI've ever seen

old memes and 2nd of All,
your litrally the gayest gay
I've ever seen

Christtt: Oi, it's *you're
Christtt: and to answer both
your statements
Christtt:

                                  Me: I h8 you, but I gotta                                          tell abt my new frend                                         cuz he's a coyote xD

                                         tell abt my new frend
                                         cuz he's a coyote xD

Christtt: You met a fucking
COYOTE?? IN HERE? WTF

Me: I MEANT CUTIE BUT
Y'KNOW THE ACCENT

Christtt: THERE'S NO
ACCENT LIKE TGAT,
also bring him over for
lunch huehuehue

Me: oN iT siRE

---

"Is this gonna become a habit of ours?" Seungmin questioned chuckling.

"What habit?" Minho asked raising his eyebrows.

"Well, our Chan here just said that Felix is gonna bring another kid to the table" Seungmin said shrugging, "I was wondering if we're gonna keep doing this everyday until we befriend the whole school"

"That's..." Chan trailed pretending to think hard by putting a hand on his chin, "an AMAZING IDEA MINNIE"
Chan chuckled, "I didn't know you had it in the peanut brain of yours"

"Excuse me? Why you roasting my friend here?" Felix asked, sitting down next to Seungmin and putting a hand over his shoulder.
Minho guided Changbin to pull an extra chair.

After everyone settled Chan raised an excited expression, clearly intrigued by the new boy, Chris was too much of an outgoing person, he always explained it by saying he liked talking to people and knowing their stories. As interesting as it sounds, Felix always thought too many friends is just unbearable.
Felix still wonders sometimes, how they both, people who have the most opposite qualities, except common like for memes, have gotten this close.

"Everyone, this is Changbean" Felix said in his thicc Aussie accent.

"Can you tone down the thickness mate?" Chan laughed.
"Please pronounce his name in the Korean way, your posh accent doesn't suit our poor names" Seungmin said laughing too.
"Hey!" Felix said giggling and smacking the duo on their shoulders, "That's offensive!"

Changbin just sat there watching Felix, amusement dancing on his face.
"Changbin? I'm Lee Minho" Minho had now diverted the black haired boy's attention.
"What? Yes, I'm-I'm Changbin nice to meet you." Changbin smiled softly.
Seungmin and Chan introduced themselves too.

"Dude, no homo but your smile is like really cute" Chan said biting his lips playfully.

Felix shook his head and rolled his eyes,
"Mate, if you wanna compliment someone, just do it, you don't have to 'no homo' it EVERY time"

"If I don't 'no homo' it, how will they get to know that I am a heterosexual human?" Chan asked frowning childishly.

"I think even Kylie Jenner's new born would know that you're a flaming homosexual Chan" Seungmin said rolling his eyes. 
It didn't take long for Changbin to settle in with everyone, they were all fun.

__________

[ A/N: How's the fic so far? Should I include more of texting?? ]