Chapter 13

"Let's go I think everyone's ready"

"Everyone?" Chan asked confused.

Felix bit his tongue and laughed nervously, "Did I say everyone? My bad mate, I meant Seungmin is ready too"

"Oh okay" Chan replied trying not to question much and fixed his shirt one last time before stepping out of the dorm along with Felix.

"Felix?" Chan started and Felix hummed in response, "you said 'boys' night out but it's 3pm right now"

"Aish I just said 'night out' in a habit, I just wanted us to hang out together." Felix smiled.

"We even had lunch, so we're definitely not going to eat out, so where are we going?"

"Namsan tower" Felix said slowly.

"Namsan tower?" Chan asked obviously confused by the place of choice.

"Yeah, I know you've been wanting to go there for a while now, here's our chance" Felix said smiling softly, it was worth telling that because the other's face lit up like a Christmas tree. (or Chris-mas tree am I right? ;) sorry I'll see myself out)

---

Seungmin met the duo at the nearest busstand and they were off to the Namsan tower.

"Are they already there?" Felix asked Seungmin slowly to not let Chan hear it.

"Minho wouldn't come first 'cause neither of us were there but Jeongin convinced him, advantages of being the baby of the group" Seungmin chuckled.
Felix giggled in return.

"What are y'all laughing about?" Chan asked leaning on Felix.

"Nothing, just remembered some shitty joke" Felix tried to cover up pathetically.
Fortunately Chan wasn't interested to hear it like he normally would be.

---

Me: Babe how's Minho

Binnie💕: why don't you ever
ask me HOW AM I

Me: darling... I know you're
always fine af ;)

Binnie💕: (Uhm no)

Binnie💕: hoe's fine, btw he likes
Jeongin a lot lmao

Me: I'll make sure to not let
Minnie know that 😂
Me: we'll be there in 5 minutes!

Binnie💕: sEe yA

---

"Seungmin and Felix will be here in 5 minutes hyung!" Jeongin said as they sat waiting in a nearby bench.

"Traitors" Minho whispered under his breath.

"Why do you make it seem like we're not fun?" Changbin asked rolling his eyes.

"Y'all are definitely not fun, you took me in the cable car even though I fricking informed y'all that I'm scared of heights."

"What the heck, I asked you and you said, quote on quote, 'I'm scared of heights but anything for Jeongin!'"

"Do you want me to list out reasons why I would rather fight my dad than my kid?" Minho asked rolling his eyes.

"Wait, Kid?" Jeongin turned towards the other confused.

"Yeah, I've adopted you now shut up" Minho said turning his attention back to Changbin.

"Hyung wh-"