Chapter 6

Felix and Changbin started walking towards Felix's dorm immediately after their class, fortunately, they had their last class together.

"What do you wanna talk about?" Changbin asked as they were on their way.

"We haven't even reached yet, patience my mate"

Changbin just rolled his eyes.

Felix stopped right infront of a door with the numbers '325' emboldened on it. He then closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He was weirdly nervous but then he opened his eyes and smiled at Changbin, opening the door with a, "Welcome to my home" followed by a giggle.

Changbin entered the room, and unsurprisingly it was messy, for two boys who know nothing about tidiness, this was expected. "Felix, learn to clean your room" he said glaring at the other.

Changbin was someone who loved stuff tidy, he always cleaned up after his friends anywhere he went. It's an habit he acquired when he was little.

So he immediately started doing his work, he went through the pile of clothes on the floor and put them on the bed and proceeded to fold them all, and threw the old ones in the laundry basket.
"Binnie stop!" Felix said pulling Changbin by his wrist, "You don't have to do this" he said chuckling, "I promise I'll clean after this"

Changbin looked suspiciously at his friend, "Okay" he muttered.

"Okay sit on the couch, it's pretty clean" Felix said pulling Changbin and pushing him onto the couch.
"Felix what-"

"Shhh" Felix said putting his hand on the other's lips. Changbin visibly gulped, eyes fluttering, trying hard to focus.

"Hold up" Felix said and took a few steps back and took his phone out.

---

Me: I'm gonna confess to my crush wish me luck!!

Chris-mas: Good luck!!!
Chris-mas: WAITF
Chris-mas: FELIX
Chris-mas: WHAT THE FUCK
Chris-mas: WHOMSTDVE
Chris-mas: WHAT WHER WHY WTF

Me: Bye!

---

"So What's up?"

"Bin, I-" Felix trailed looking at his fidgeting feet, he didn't know how to say this.

"Hey, sit down" Changbin said calmly, patting the space next to him.

Felix exhaled deeply and sat down on the couch, fidgeting with his fingers now.

"Felix" Changbin said brushing the hair out of Felix's face, "How serious is this?"

"Pretty"

"Out of Ten?"

Felix closed his eyes and let out a shaky breath.
Why was he acting like someone died? Get your gay ass to confess YOU DICK.

"Changbin" Felix started, the other looked at him concerningly, his puppy eyes looking at him carefully. Felix could feel himself getting flustered, he brought a cold hand to his hot cheeks, to cool them down, but he was failing miserably.

"Why are you suddenly so red?" Changbin asked laughing lightly. He took Felix's hand which was on his cheeks, "Is my Felix blushing?" The other teased.

"No!" Felix whined, "It's nothing"

"Sure" Changbin said giving a cheeky smile.

"You know what? I need to tell you something too" Changbin said biting his lips.

"Uh, go ahead then" Felix said still covering his cheeks.

"Nope, you first, you were the one who called me here."

"uh Binnie, I-" Felix stuttered again looking everywhere except at the other.

"Give me your hand"

"What?"

"I said give me your hand"

"Uhm okay" Felix said, stretching his hand out and the other immediately intertwined their fingers.

"My mom always said that holding someone's hands helps them calm down" Changbin giggled cutely.

Felix looked at their interlocked hands and smiled broadly.
He exhaled deeply, "Changbin I-"

The door opened with a loud pop and Chan and Minho came in tangled among each other literally everywhere possible, in the lip region especially.

The duo were lustfully making out like it was the end of the world.
Changbin just froze, unable to believe his eyes.
Felix's eyes widened, Minho was slammed against the wall next to the door by Chan who still refused to leave the other's mouth, moans and groans falling out of the couple, the scene was literally porn, with clothes on though.

"OH MY GOD" Felix's deep voice boomed, which lead to Chan shrieking and getting pushed off the other.

"FELIX" Minho squeaked in a high pitch he didn't know he could produce, "Oh my god CHANGBIN!"

Minho looked at the Chan fallen on the ground with wide eyes and then touched his swollen lips, "Fuck fuck fuck no, you both I swear it's not what you think it is"

Felix just put on a smug face and Changbin who was frozen on his seat, finally got up and helped Chan get off the floor, still unable to get his mind over the events of the past 30 seconds.

"Felix, mate, I swear, it's nothing" Chan said walking over to Felix.

Felix just stepped back and put his hand forward defensively, "Nope, you're gay" he said, the smugness still playing on his face.

Changbin had finally come into senses, more like, out of the trauma, he stood next to Felix and started teasing the other two too.

"Time to go tell everyone y'all are dating!" Changbin yelled excitedly.

"Binnie no!" Minho begged walking forward and pouting.

"I'm not gonna listen to anyone, let me do my work" Changbin said teasingly taking out his phone.

Minho jumped forward to take the phone off the other's hands. But Changbin was faster. He took his hand away from the other and hid his phone, "I'mma do this later" he winked.

"Changbinnie, you're a cutie right? Please don't tell anyone, I swear we weren't doing anything, I'm not even gay, I don't like him like that" Chan just rambled, he couldn't believe what had happened himself.

They where supposed to go out to eat, but then they had gone to the restroom, and then the next minute they were making out on the toilet seat, disgusting, so Chan had grabbed Minho towards the dorm and the lust was so strong they couldn't even wait until they entered the room.

Basically, Chan knew he fucked up.

Minho could practically feel himself crumble into bits at Chan's words but thankfully it didn't have any physical effects.

'I don't like him like that'

Minho clenched his hand into a fist, he knew his friend was always like this, he knew his friend would never fall in love with boys, he knew his friend would probably use and throw him, and still, still he had the audacity to fall in love with his friend, and here he was, what was just a broken kiss, now lead to a broken heart, they both could never work out, no one would believe they could anyway.

____________________

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)