Chapter 12

[ A/N: Get ready for some emo stuff with some life advices 😂 ]
_________________

"Hyung?"

Changbin almost fell off from the bed.

His head was hanging upside down from the corner of the bed and he spotted someone near his bedroom door,
oh
Jeongin
Wait
Jeongin??

Changbin got up from his position and squinted his eyes at the other in suspicion.

"Changbin?" Jeongin asked confused.

"Ah there you are, lying upside down makes me hear weird things" Changbin sighed.

"Like?"

"Like you calling me 'hyung', which you never will do or have done" Changbin snorted at the thought.

"Well I did now... " the younger trailed off, looking down and fidgeting with his fingers.

"Wuh-what?"

"Hyung, I mean, I called you hyung"

Changbin looked at the younger dumbstruck, "Honestly, if Seungmin taught you these manners then MARRY HIM RIGHT NOW"

"Changbin!!" Jeongin whined as redness settled on his cheeks.

"Okay okay, just kidding, what's up?"

Jeongin weirdly hesitated which made Changbin grow his suspicion.

"Hey, any problems?" Changbin asked, getting off his bed and approaching the other.

"I-uh" Jeongin bit the inside of his cheek lightly before continuing, "I'm scared"

"Scared of what?" Changbin asked as he pulled his brother by the wrist and made him sit on the bed with him.

"Uh" Jeongin was unsure whether this was a good idea, "Hyung, i-uh mean, Binnie, have you ever been in a-a serious re-relationship before?"

Changbin looked taken aback by the question, after a few seconds his features softened, "No, but I might be now" he smiled to himself.

"Oh-, okay, i-i just need to know something" Jeongin said looking at his fidgeting fingers on his lap.

"Go ahead" Changbin said with a reassuring smile.

"Seungmin and i-i, well, we've been dating, you know, uh for a while, and we basically wanted to know uhm about each other before going further, so, I uh" Jeongin stopped for a breath and looked up to see his brother listening concerned and with his whole concentration.
One thing he definitely liked about his brother,he always gave 100% of his attention.

"I-I've been thinking, we're ready for like, for us to be uh, boyfriends or-, you know? And I'm scared, Binnie, I don't know, if I- uhm, ready?" Jeongin ended it as a question, looking everywhere except at Changbin, his hands shaking.

There was a silence for a while and then Changbin let out a small sigh and held the younger's shaking hands.
"Hey" he said softly which made the other look up, "Do you like Seungmin?"

Jeongin nodded softly Changbin continued, "Do you see yourself with him in the future?"

"I-uh don't know-, that's why, I..."

"It's okay, it's perfectly fine"

"Huh?" Jeongin asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I said its fine if you don't know Jeonginie, well future is something no one will ever know about, so just, do what you think is right now"

"B-but what if Seungmin isn't the one?" Jeongin asked bothering his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Then ditch him"

"Wha-"

"Yes, listen, I highly doubt Seungmin is that kind of guy but for a caution, we only learn stuff from experiences and heart breaks, I think it's good to go through these things, it helps you grow." Changbin ended it with a sweet smile.

Jeongin thought for a while, contemplating the words then smiled and nodded, mouthing a thank you in the process.

"Are you and Felix boyfriends though?" Jeongin asked regaining his mischievous tone.

"No shut up, I mean-i don't know" Changbin struggled with his words as his cheeks flushed red.

---

Me: yo
Me: How's Minho holding up?

Baby ❤: well acc 2 Minnie
he's holdin up really well,
I'm surprised

Me: I hope he hasn't lost his
emotions

Baby ❤: Binnie!

Me: okok jk, I thought Minho
was a crybaby but apparently
it's the opposite lol

Baby ❤: I miss you

Me: uh random
Me: but bb we met this mornin

Baby ❤: I wanna see
you!!! :(((((

Me: when did you turn into
an actual baby jfc
Me: wanna video call?

Baby ❤: yUs

_______________

[ A/N: Felix is a clingy person eh? ]