Seven years in one day

"Whoa." you backed up. "Why were you so close?" You asked and Ryku looked at Marcel. "Because he didn't let me finish what I was saying. You can't touch the death note because you won't be able to see me and you'll lose your memory of the last few days." Ryku said and you nodded.

"I don't want that to happen again." You said and looked at Marcel. He looked down and away. "It's ok uncle Marcel you didn't know." You said and he looked over. "I'm sorry (Y/N) I should of listened." Marcel said and you walked over to him. "Uncle Marcel look I'm ten years old now I'm not mad at you I'm confused about all this death note stuff." You said and ryku started laughing.

"Your not confused you know everything about the death note why do you think you can see me the knowledge is just somewhere in your mind where you can't seem to find it." Ryku said and Marcel took your hand. "If she knows everything about the death note and it's somewhere in her mind then why can't she find it." Marcel asked pulling you back from ryku.

"Idk it might be her ageing faster then she's supposed to so it might still be developing in her mind." Ryku said and you seemed very confused. "I'll be leaving now but I'll always be here." He said then left. "He's gone." Marcel said and you feel relieved.

"What was that about?" Even asked angrily. "Calm down Evan let him explain." Jonathan said and Evan relaxed a little bit. "When I was gone I found this book called the death note and when I touched it I saw this massive figure standing in front of me he said his name was Ryku then he told me all about the death note and how I can use it to kill people. Marcel said looking down at the book.

"I can use it to kill the people after (Y/N) like Seananners." He said gripping the book tight. You ran up to him and looked up at him with sad eyes. "Uncle Marcel I don't want you to kill them even if their after me." You said and your father and sister walked over. "I feel the same way as (Y/N)." Your sister said seeing that she was now ten to.

"Yeah Marcel they should be brought to justice not killed." Evan said walking next to you and patting your head. You looked up at him and smiled. "But I still don't like how that ryku thing took seven more years away from these two." Your father said sounding mad.

"Yeah I don't like it either but it might be for the best their not so defenseless like this they have a little fight in them." Tyler said picking you up. "And we can train them to control their powers better we can make them stronger and make the gang stronger together." Tyler said giving his little speech.

You smiled and gave him a hug. "Thank you Papa Tyler." You said then suddenly you had some random vision of the future. You were killing the crew one by one with tears in your eyes and it all came down to one person. You stood there in front of Evan with the others blood on your hands.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) I promised that I would protect you and this would never happen but I couldn't even do that." Evan said before you killed him. You came back to reality clinging to Tyler's shirt and tears running down your face. "(Y/N) what's wrong you were just happy?" Jonathan asked whipping away your tears.

"I saw something bad and I don't want it to happen godfather Jonathan" you said and let more tears fall. "What did you see was it a vision of the future?" Craig asked curiously. "Yes I... I killed you all.." You cried even more.

Evan had a shocked expression on his face. "It must have been frightening for you right?" Evan asked rubbing your back calming you down. "I swear on my life that will not happen we will all protect you and get back at the person who showed you that horrible vision." Evan said confidentiality.

You loosened your grip on Tyler's shirt and finally let go. "It's ok (Y/N) we're your family we're here for you." Tyler said looking down at you with a smile. You smiled back slightly and felt a little better. Tyler sat you down and you were surrounded by the whole crew.

"How about we go to the park and let you play for a bit?" Bryce segested and you got a little excited. "That sounds like fun." You said and everyone relaxed from worrying. "The park sounds great let's go." Lui said in his squeaker voice and everyone laughed.

Next chapter is going to be crazy stay tuned

Kaytlin ❤️