Tyler's Changing Heart

Jonathan and Luke finally woke up and told everyone what happened. "I was trying to find out why (Y/N) was so calm when she woke up so I picked her up and went to where Luke was. I told him about (Y/N) having a fever but not showing any signs of it. So Luke took her to examine​ her and that's when out of nowhere something comes from the window and knocked me and Luke off our feet and hit our heads. I made sure to protect (Y/N) from being hurt so that's what happened." Jon said as he sat down in a chair.

Evan looked over to you fast asleep in the bed. "Older (Y/N) said that it was going to be dangerous but I took on the responsibility to take care of her. I thought I failed by (Y/N) being kidnapped. I'm not going to let that happen again." Evan said sounding pissed and confident. "What are you going to do?" Brian asked "I'm going to make a trap barrier​ around us. I'm going to place traps all around the base and I'll be sure to let you know where I put them." He said quickly walking out the door

"Dang Evan is determined to protect this little baby that has strange powers" Tyler said standing up. "Yeah have you seen the these adoption papers that older (Y/N) gave us? Evan is her adopted father and I'm her godfather with Luke being her uncle." Jon said handing Tyler the papers. "Tyler you are her papa along with the rest of you guys being called uncle." Jon laughed.

Tyler looked at the papers and saw his name. "What the fuck" Tyler said as he sat the papers down and walked out of the room in annoyance. "What's wrong with him?" Luke asked leaning on the wall. "I don't know I guess its about being called papa Tyler." Jon said sitting on the medical bed that's next to Lui. "Hey Lui are you feeling better I heard about your arm." Luke said/asked

"Yeah it was just a little graze on my arm." Lui said setting up from the bed. "That's good I'm glad yer ok." David chimed in. "Yeah me to I was I was scared when that bullet grazed my arm cause it hurt like hell." Lui said putting his left hand on his right arm. "So what happened on the mission did y'all get chased?" Jon asked taking his arm out of the sling.

"Yeah we did but that wasn't till we hit the forth hospital around here. It was fun till then and that's when Lui got shot." Mini said walking into the room. You started to cry so Luke picked you up to check on you. He tried to get you to stop crying but nothing worked so he gave you to Jon and he also tried to calm you down but nothing worked.

After you were past through the whole crew trying to calm you down Craig finally took you to Tyler to see if he could calm you down. When Tyler heard you crying he turned to Craig and gave him a confused look. "Tyler can you see if can calm her down. We all tried but nothing worked." Craig said holding you.

"Fine give her to me." Tyler said as he took you from Craig. You instantly calmed down which surprised Craig and Tyler both. Tyler rocked you making you smile at him. He cracked a smile and kept rocking you. "Aw she likes you papa Tyler" Craig said making Tyler shoot him a death glare. Craig just laughed and walked away.

Tyler looked back down at you his heart being warmed by your smile. He continued to rock you till you finally fell asleep. He walked back to the medical room and laid you down on the small bed raising the rails and putting blankets around you to keep you from falling off. When Tyler turned around he saw all the guys smiling at him. Tyler huffed and walked out of the room.

"Did you see how he was holding her that was cute." Craig said looking over to the other guys. "Now we know that Tyler does have a bit of kindness in his heart haha." Jon said lightly laughing. "So true I thought his heart was cold stone but it can be softened all we needed was a cute magical baby." Ohm said trying not to laugh.

Evan came back finally and asked what's going on. "We just found out that wildcat has kindness in his heart." Luke spoke softly. "Yeah (Y/N) started crying so we all tried to get her to calm down so after we all tried I took her to Tyler. It was right when he grabbed her from me she instantly stopped crying." Craig sand and Evan was shocked.

"Wow that's shocking. Come on guys I'm going to have Cassy Emily and Liz go get us some stuff for us and more importantly (Y/N) like a baby bed, some clothes, formula, baby monitor and other things like diapers.. We do need those things there going to help so come downstairs." Evan said walking out of the room.

Everyone followed him downstairs to the living room where the three girls stood. Jonathan stopped on his tracks when he saw Liz. Her beautiful purple eyes sparkled in the sun light that was shining on her making her look like an angel from above. His heart started beating faster and he didn't understand why, maybe its that he has a crush on her.

When Craig saw Emily he did the same thing as Jon and his heart raced at her image. Evan stood there looking at Cassy stunned by her beauty. Soon he was snapped out of his gaze when someone waved their hand in front of his face. "Evan you ok you zoned out." Marcel said waving at Evan.

"Yeah just think over what we needed." Evan lied. He walked up to the girls and gave them the money they might need. "Thank you for doing this for us I really do appreciate it." Evan said looking over to Cassy and smiled.

"Its no problem at all we'll do anything for that little cutie upstairs. Its for her best interest" Emily said with a sweet smile. They soon left and Evan heard you crying again. He ran upstairs to see a man dressed in all black reaching for you. "Hey stop don't you dare touch her." Evan yelled as he tackled the guy.

They fought for a few minutes till the others ran in and separated them. The man in all black was almost unconscious. Luke grabbed him and took off his mask to show a familiar face. "Anthony?" Craig asked in shock as Anthony passed out.

Tyler walked in confused and saw what was going on. He was shocked at the sight of Anthony unconscious and saw Evan trying his best to calm you down. He took you from Evan and you instantly calmed down. "Thanks Ty you really can calm her down" Evan said leaning on the bed to keep him from loosing his balance.

"Evan let me take a look at you and Brock you and David take Anthony to our cell room and treat his wounds there." Luke said as he helped Evan lay down. Brock and David both took Anthony to the cell room. Luke could see how dizzy Evan was so he started checking his head for major injury's. After checking over him Luke gave Evan some pills to take and soon Evan fell asleep so he can rest his injury's.

"I can't believe this fist Anthony betrays us for Nanners, Scotty, Smii7y, Chilled, Swag_Dracula, and gorillaphant and now this. Why would they try to kidnap (Y/N) for" Brian said/asked. "I don't know but when he wakes up we can ask him " Craig said.

"Ok hey Tyler how is (Y/N) is she calm down?" Bryce asked walking over to him. "Yeah she's ok look shes holding onto my finger really tight and won't let go." Tyler said looking down at you where you held onto his finger tight not wanting to let go. Lui ran up to Tyler.

"Hello little (Y/N) can you let go of papa Tyler's finger?" Lui asked in his squeaker voice making you giggled and let go. Tyler glared at Lui making him jump back. He looked back down at you and smiled. "That's adorable how she can make you smile." Ohm said and Tyler got mad.

"Shut up Ryan and you to Lui next time I hear something like that again I'll kill you." Tyler threatened. He gave you to ohm and walked out of the room but when he did you started crying again. Ohm tried to calm you down but he couldn't so Tyler walked back in and took you from ohm and walked back out with you in his arms.

Tyler went to the living room and sat on the couch. He laid you next to him and you grabbed hold of his finger again. "Why do you keep grabbing my finger?" Tyler asked knowing you couldn't understand him. He saw you looking at his finger with your beautiful (E/C) eyes.

He looked at his finger and saw a cut on his knuckle. You pit your baby hand over the cut and when you moved your hand the cut was gone. "Whoa you are a little miracle mystery aren't you?" Tyler asked and that made you giggle.