Knowing all strange happenings

(LOOK GUYS I CHANGED THE TITTLE A LITTLE OMGGGGG LOL)

"What are you serious, but how?" Evan asked. What everyone did not know was that you woke up and was now listening to the conversation. Evan looked over and saw that you were awake. "(Y/N)? Is that really you?" Evan asked and you looked up at him. "Yes Daddy Evan it's me." You said with a little pain in your voice.

Evan engulfed you in a big hug. "Oh my god I thought I lost you again." Evan said with worry in his voice. "Evan let me finish." Tyler said "She was still a baby when we were kidnapped but Nanners said he was tired of her crying so he did something called age acceleration speeding up her age to three years old. I didn't even know about the red mark. I'm so sorry (Y/N) I wasn't able to protect you." Tyler said upset.

You jumped off the bed ignoring the pain and ran over to Tyler's bed starting to climb up the bed. You gave Tyler a hug "It's ok Papa Tyler everything will be ok." You said letting go of his neck. "Did she just call ye Papa Tyler?" David asked. "Yes she did and I don't care anymore it don't bother me." Tyler said looking at you.

You smiled and stood up trying to regain your balance. "Daddy Evan." You said stumbling over to him. He picked you up and hugged you. "What is it (Y/N)?" He asked. "Does me being older change anything?" You asked and Evan was shocked at your question. He looked over to the others and they just shrugged.

"(Y/N) nothing will change your perfect no matter what age you are." Evan said setting you down. You smiled and ran around to everyone around the bed. Jon picked you up with one arm and you reached over to his hurt shoulder and put your hand on it. His shoulder started healing from your touch.

He could feel your healing power course through his shoulder. After a few minutes his shoulder was completely healed. Jon sat you down and unwrapped his shoulder to see his wound gone. "(Y/N) did you just heal my shoulder?" Jon asked and you smiled your cute smile and nodded.

"Wow you have some amazing gifts" Lui said in his squeaker voice. "Uncle Lui your hurt to." You said and ran across the bed to him. You put your hand on his injured arm and it started healing. "Holy crap no wonder people are after her she has these great powers." Brian said to Evan.

"Daddy Evan you're hurt too." You walk over to him and he picked you up.  You place both your hands on both of his cheeks and started healing the bruises on his face and then you put your hand over his right eye and healed his black eye. He looked at you and smiled then pulled you close into a tight hug.

When he sat you down you just fell back onto the bed. "(Y/N) are you ok?" Bryce asked a little concerned. You looked over to him and smiled. "Yeah I'm just tired." You said flopping backwards and everyone was confused cause you just had a lot of energy a moment ago.

"(Y/N)? Do you use up your energy when you use your powers like healing?" Ohm asked. You look down at your hand and nodded. "(Y/N) sweetie you shouldn't hurt yourself by healing small things like bruises and black eyes those are small injuries unlike Jon's shoulder that was okay to do all along with Luis arm but little things like a black eye is nothing to worry about." Luke said calmly.

You looked back up and over to him. He smiled at you and that made you smile.  Tyler grabbed you from behind and pulled you into his lap. "(Y/N) you are an amazing little girl don't force yourself to heal if it's going to hurt you bad." Tyler said patting your head. You turn around to face him.

"But Papa Tyler I want to help you guys you're my family I love you." You said everyone awed. "That's sweet but we don't want ye hurting yerself just to help us doofuses." David said and you laughed at his statement. "Ok but if y'all are really hurt I'm going to help." You said and everyone smiled at you.