Strange Hardships

You woke up feeling strange and seeing you were back home. You got up and walked to the bathroom when you looked at the mirror you saw yourself tall yet short. You let out a confused but scared scream and fell back into the bathtub. Jon came running in.

"(Y/N) are you...ok?" He stopped dead in his tracks. You looked up at him. "No... I'm... Im older." You said scared. Jon walked up to you and helped you up. "Its ok we'll find a way to change you back to three." Jon said giving you a hug.

"Thank you godfather Jon." You said and he helped you back to the medical room where everyone was standing around the bed that Evan in. "Hey guys is everything ok?" Jon asked sitting you down on the other bed.

Everyone turned and moved to show Evan sitting up with the gray color in his eyes and that's when he shot up and came at you. Your eyes were now the gray color as Evan attacked you. You both fell backwards. "Evan stop don't hurt her she's your daughter" Jon yelled as he tried to separate you two.

"(Y/N) your a disgrace to all humans you should go back to (F/N) and stay away from us. You give us to much trouble and I'm done with it." Evan said angrily. Your eyes got darker. "Well Evan if you hate me so much then why don't you just kill me since I'm such a bother with being alive." You said back with anger in your voice.

Evan knocked you off the bed and pushed you up against the wall by your neck. "Evan stop your hurting her." Bryce said scared trying to get him off of you. Evan pushed back and sent Bryce tumbling and making him hit his head really hard. "Bryce" Ohm called worried and ran over to him.

Luke and Tyler ran up and grabbed Evan to stop him from choking you. You fell to the floor become three again. Your eyes became their beautiful (E/C) color. "(Y/N) are you ok?" Jon ran over to you. You looked at him with a little dullness in your (E/C) eyes.

He helped you up and sat you on the bed. You looked over to Evan and saw terror in his now chocolate brown eyes from what he just did to you. Jonathan laid you down and you passed out right then and there.

*skip*

Its been a few days since you passed out and haven't woke up yet. Everyone was worried especially Evan since he thinks he was the cause but actually he wasn't. There was a knock on the door and then a loud crash noise.

Lui went out to go check out what it was but got pushed back into the room by your father holding the clone you in his arms passed out as well. Your father walked up to the bed and laid your clone next to you. "Evan Fong what did you do to (Y/N) she hasn't woken up the last few days." Your father said angrily.

"It wasn't my fault I was being controlled by someone's power and so was (Y/N)." Evan said looking over to you seeing that you looked distressed. "Somethings wrong." Evan said walking up next to you while your father walked up next to your 'twin'.

Even though you were out cold you could see Nanners with an evil smile standing in  front of you. "Hello you two like my predicament I put you in." Nanners laughed. "Nanners why are you doing this to me to my daddy Evan and and my father (F/N)." You said not knowing you were actually talking out loud so that everyone could hear you.

"Did she just say Nanners?" Evan asked pissed. "Nanners please stop I don't want to be apart of your plan anymore... The mark on my back was made by my father and the red mark on my stomach that was you and I'm tired of being a burden because I'm not normal." You were now crying in you sleep.

"I hate listening to you cry I'll leave you alone for now but wait till your older and forget about this I'll be back and you won't know what hit you." Nanners said and suddenly you felt a burning sensation on your stomach. You grunted in pain then cried in pain when it got worse. You and your twin both woke up screaming in pain.

Evan ran over to you while your father ran over to your twin. You both cried into their arms. "(Y/N).." Evan said "Are you ok?" Your father finished the question. You both looked up at them and pulled up your shirts to show the red marks. "Nanners did this its not just a mark..." You said not wanting to finish the sentence.

"Its ok we wouldn't let him hurt you anymore because I'm going to kill him." Your father said and that shocked everyone. "If your going to kill him then I'm helping." Evan said. "And so are we." The rest of the guys said at the same time. You and your twin laughed at the same time feeling the pain go away.

You and your twin (T/N) (twin name cause I don't know what you would want your twin/clone to be named) looked at each other and hugged. Evan and your father looked at each other in shock then look back at you two. "Hey (Y/N) (T/N) how about you to hang out together while me and Evan along with the whole gang talking in private." Your father said and everyone left the room.

"(T/N) is it kind of wired to see daddy Evan and father (F/N) nice to each other?" You asked looking at her. "Yeah a little but its good to see them get along." Your twin said. You smiled and laid back down feeling tired. "Yeah I'm glad because its been some strange hardship." You said falling asleep next to your twin.

Here you go guys and I will actually make the next chapter happy and not sad but I do hope ye enjoyed.

💘❤ Kit Kaytlin