Your change

While you were unconscious you could feel this strange dark energy within you flowing through you. It felt like it was changing you. After a few hours of this you finally woke up. Your eyes open slowly and you could see all the guys talking with Emily Cassy and Liz. You sat up and grunted from the pain. Everyone turned to you and ran over.

"Oh my god (Y/N) I'm so sorry are you ok?" Marcel asked worried. You stared at him for a sec. "Idk uncle Marcel it still hurts but I feel wired now." You said. Marcel turned around to ryku. "What did you do to her ryku?" He asked and ryku started laughing.

"I put a part of myself inside her." He said while laughing. You stared at him terrified of what he just said. Marcel seemed pissed about it. "I told you to leave her alone now get that part of you out of her." Marcel said angrily.

Everyone else was starting in confusion because they couldn't see him. Suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your stomach. "Ahh." You cried out feeling it course through your body. Evan and Marcel ran up on both sides of the bed. "(Y/N) what's wrong?" Evan asked worried.

You looked at him and your eye glowed red but not the red the were used to but a fire red like ryku's eyes. "I don't like this feeling it hurts." You said and Marcel turned to ryku. "Ryku I'm the owner of the death note now get that part of you out of her or I burn the book." Marcel threatened but ryku just laughed.

"You can't burn the death note it can't be destroyed." Ryku said as he walked up to you. You looked up at him both your eyes and his glowing as you stared at each other. "My real purpose of being here is to look after this creature that's not human. I let you find the death note on purpose." Ryku said and Marcel looked shocked

"So you just used me to get close to her that's messed up Ryku." Marcel said mad. "Yes but it's for the best her powers can be unstable and she can destroy the earth so I'm here to watch her." Ryku said. Marcel looked at Evan making everyone worry. "What's going on Marcel?" Evan asked clinching his fist.

You jumped up and grabbed his hands. "No daddy Evan it's ok its nothing bad." You said and he relaxed. "If you really want me to take that part of me out of her it could change her." Ryku said and that made you look at him. "What do you mean by change me?" You asked and ryku walked up to you.

He towered over you and reached his hand inside you making you feel the same pain as before. He pulled his hand out holding something. Your whole body felt weak but you soon felt better after ryku put his hand over your head and with a strange bright light that consumed you, you changed.

Evan backed up and stared in shock. You looked down at yourself to see that your now older. You looked at ryku with a shocked expression. "How did you do that?" You asked he started walking away. "No wait Ryku." You jumped up and fallowed him. Marcel fallowed you and the rest of the guys fallowed him.

Ryku stopped in the living room and turned back to you. "I'm here to stay now you Marcel have to use the death note even if I did trick you." He said and Marcel grabbed the book from his back pocket. "Because if I don't you'll have to choose someone else to have the death note right?" Marcel asked and looked up at him.

"Yeah that's right but don't touch (Y/N) with it because then she won't be able to see me..." Before Ryku could finish his sentence Marcel touched you with the death note. A serge of energy flowed through you. Suddenly your vision changed. "What? What happened? What's going on?" You asked confused.

Marcel looked at you confused then looked over to nothing. "Why does she have no memory of what just happened?" He asked someone that wasn't there. Suddenly you felt a serge of energy flow through you. Your vision changed again and you saw ryku standing in front of you.

"Whoa." You backed up. "Why were you so close?" You asked and ryku looked at Marcel. "Because he didn't let me finish what I was saying. You can't touch the death note because you won't be able to see me and you'll lose your memory of the last few days" ryku said and you nodded.

OMG 1.02K LIKE OH MY JESUS I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS ACTUALLY LIKE THIS JACKED UP MESS THAT IS CALLED MY MIND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING 😄😃😘😍