The crime to save part 2

Everyone left on the mission leaving Jonathan and Luke at the base. Jon went to check up on (Y/N) and you were wide awake and not crying. Jon picked you up with one arm and smiled at you. He could feel that you still had a fever but he was confused on how you were so calm.

*Meanwhile on the mission*
Evan was speeding down the streets of Los Santos going to every pharmacy they came around and now its time for the hospitals. They put on their mask and go to their positions. Evan knows that if anyone dies there's going to be a lot of trouble on their hands so he told everyone to knock out the cops instead of killing them. After everyone was in position it was go time.

As planed Nogla ran into the hospital carrying Lui as if he was hurt. A few nurses ran over to him asking what's wrong and Nogla had a fake scared expression on his face. "My little bro he just suddenly collapsed and won't wake up" Nogla said in a fake worried voice. The doctors took him to a room meaning it was time for the distraction. Wildcat, BasicallyIDoWork, and Moo Snuckle were on the back side of the hospital ready to create the distraction.

"You guys ready?" Evan asked on the earpiece. "Yeah" All three guys say at the same time. They all set down their bombs and ran far enough it wouldn't hurt them. They set them off and it was just enough to create a distraction but not to damage anything. The hospital suddenly went on lockdown and the cue for Evan Bryce Ohm and Terroriser. All four ran in just in time while the other three stayed outside.

Evan was able to slip past the security and get in. He went to the room where Nogla and Lui waited for him. Evan locked the door and walked up to them. "Alright you guys ready?" He asked. "Yeah let's do this" Nogla said grabbing his gun and a piece of paper out of his pocket. "Im ready to do this" Lui said in his squeaker voice while putting his mask back on.

The three guys ran out of the room seeing no security and caught up with the other three guys. Nogla looks at the paper. On there​ it said the name of all the medicine and few tools they need. They all go to the room where all the medicine and medical supply's are. They all start taking things and putting them in black trash bags to make it less suspicious.

After they were done they snuck out and took off their mask. They went to the exit that Evan told everyone to meet at knowing there would be no one there and they got a quick escape. Not being suspected of any crime they got in their cars and drove away.

They did this exact same thing for a few more hospitals. The cops finally caught on and started chasing the crew. It was a long chase and a lot of gun fire. A bullet flew through the window and hit Lui's arm. Once Evan knew about it he floored it losing the cops in the process. They all got back to the base and into the hidden parking garage.

Evan was the first one into the building to see an unbelievable sight. Luke and Jonathan were both out cold on the ground while you were sitting next to Jon leaning on him. You were wide awake and not crying. Evan was highly confused. He walked up to you and picked you up. He looked into your (E/C) eyes with his chocolate brown ones. He bent down to Jonathan and tried to wake him but nothing happened.

Evan started getting worried and tried to wake up Luke but nothing. Nogla ran with Lui in his arms to the medical room and Moo ran over to Jon and Luke. "Evan she's not crying or coughing?" Ohm asked. "No but she does have a fever so I don't understand what's going on like how Jon and Luke were knocked out cold and (Y/N) is perfectly fine." Evan said holding you close. Moo got down to check on Luke and Jonathan.

"They look like they got hit with some type of blast that caused them to hit their heads." Moo said picking up Jon. Ohm picked up Luke and followed Moo to the medical room. Evan looked down at you and was kind of confused. "Come on Evan take (Y/N) to the medical room before her fever gets worse and she starts crying again." Tyler said walking up next to Evan. Evan nods his head and walks to the medical room.