two

trinity west

i run my hand over my mouth, thinking of a good question to ask sierra. "if you could do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?"

she hums and then her eyes widen and she giggles, "i would party with all my close friends, only if hangovers aren't included." she adds and i purse my lips, "that sucks, cause sadly they do end up coming with that package."

she lets out a groan and we both end up laughing. "my turn," she says and then thinks of a question to ask me, resting her chin on the palm of her hand.

"what do you think about ethan dolan?" my full attention is on sierra now. "what? ethan dolan as in the player on the football team who has a twin brother?"

she nods her head and i sigh, shrugging. "i mean, i don't really know him. i've heard stuff about him but i've never actually talked to him before. it's kinda hard to say." she nods her head, leaning in like i was telling a super interesting story.

"sorry," she backs up and urges me to ask her the next question. "have you ever been bungee jumping?" she lets out a loud laugh and i raise my eyebrows in concern for my bestfriend. "no way, that shit's scary."

"it's only as scary as you make it. it's actually really fun once you do it. i know what we're doing over summer." i wiggle my eyebrows at her and she lets out a nervous chuckle. "yay." she sarcastically says and i smirk, knowing i was going to make her face her fear of heights someday.

"okay, go." i tell her and she smirks at me, "have you heard the rumors about ethan wanting to hookup with you at my party this weekend?" she asks and my eyes go wide.

"wait wait, seriously?" i ask, not believing a word that was coming out of the blonde girls mouth. she simply nods and i close my eyes, trying to process everything. "ethan dolan, wants to hookup, with me, at your party on friday?" she nods again.

"and he actually think he's going to get me that easily?" i laugh and shake my head, "there's no way that i'm ever going anywhere near that kid. he's trouble." sierra says something under her breath but i can't quite make out what she said. i ignore it.

"he's a player, i swear he's played every girl in our grade. don't be one of those girls, trinity." she warns me and i roll my eyes, "do you actually think i would do something like that with someone like him?"

"well, no but i'm just warning you." she goes quiet. "do you know ethan?" i ask and she looks up at me, since her eyes were fixed on the ground.

she nods her head, "it's a long story, but i thought i was going to be different, but he just ended up playing me like every other girl. he told me i was different, he said that he could see me in his future. i guess i was in his future but not the way i thought i was."

i pull sierra in for a hug, "it's okay, he doesn't deserve you anyways. you deserve someone that's going to treat you like the queen you are and bitch that's never going to be him." she lets out a quiet laugh and my heart breaks for her.

"i really liked him." she whispers.
-
"i have an idea." i blurt out in the middle of our movie and sierra glances at me, "what?" i adjust myself so that i'm facing sierra. "what if we gave ethan a taste of his own medicine?"

"what do you mean?" she wondered and i grab her hands, "i mean just imagine being the person to put ethan in his place. to teach him that what he does to girls is not okay." she looks at me with a frown on her face.