Chapter 61: Expect

Later on that day, Jimin was waiting out at the living room wearing a black Turtleneck sweater, denim skinny jeans, black shoes and an olive oversized jacket with a hoodie Jimin used over his head. The man was waiting for Taehyung, who was taking extra long so he could meet up with Hoseok, the one he truely loved. Taehyung made sure he was wearing his best winter clothes. A white long coat, grey turtleneck sweater underneath, long pants that were folded just above the ankles, long socks on and white low Gucci shoes too.

            Taehyung took a moment and gawked at his look, pushing up his round glasses but then he just hissed as he quickly took off his coat and looked down at his pants. "I look like a nerd! I don't want to go now!" Taehyung shouted, loud enough for Jimin to hear the boy having issues on what to wear.

            "Taehyung? Do you need help?" Jimin asked as he was right outside the bedroom door in silence.

            Taehyung then opened the door shirtless with just the long and tight black jeans he had before. "Yes please.."

            Jimin giggled as he looked at the time and back at his friend. "You're like a child, Taehyung. I always have to pick out your outfits, do I?" Jimin asked as he walked up to the younger's closet.

           "You do pick out good outfits." Taehyung added as Jimin began to look at the coats to give Taehyung.

         "It's not that hard to check through your closet, you have good outfits. Use them." Jimin stated taking out a beige coat, long sleeved white shirt for the inside, and a white loose scarf. "Here. Or, Maybe lose the shoes and wear a black scarf with matching shoes?" Jimin suggested but Taehyung shook his head.

             "I'm keeping the shoes." Taehyung mentioned as he walked over to his side of the room and covered Tata's eyes. "Oh Tata, you're a little freak aren't you? Watching me the whole time..?" Taehyung joked as Jimin began to giggle to himself.

             "Leave Tata alone and get dressed!" Jimin added as Taehyung sat on the bed and looked at the stuffed plush.

             "I guess Master doesn't want me talking to other men. What a loser." Taehyung whispered as Jimin reached over to an indoor house slipper and threw it at Taehyung, hitting his shoulder and making the younger suddenly moan and lay back on the bed. "AH MASTER~ F-FORGIVE ME!" Taehyung shouted and let out another fake moan, making Jimin throw Taehyung's phone at the younger.

            "SHUT UP! Jungkook might hear!" Jimin giggled as he layed back on his own bed.

             "Your boyfriend needs to understand that this is reality, Master." Taehyung continued to tease as Jimin kept laughing and rolling on the bed.

             "Stop it! Ah, Taehyung you don't know how jealous my Jungkookie could get. It worries me." Jimin whispered as he held onto a pillow closely.

              "I could tell. The two of you are a couple now?" Taehyung wondered as he began to put on his long sleeved sweater.

              "No... But he's very overprotective. You did say... He could love me deep down, right? At times... He tells me things that make me worry about him and he's a little weird." Jimin added as he picked up his recorder and looked at it.

          "Well? You can't expect him to be perfect. So he's a little different? No worries. We all can't be perfect, Jimin." Taehyung chuckled as he adjusted the sleeved shirt over his body. "How... Does it feel like to have someone like him love you..?" Taehyung asked as Jimin shook his head again.

            "We aren't a thing... It feels like it but at the end of the day. I'm still his best friend."

             "But didn't the both of you have... Sex?" Taehyung wondered and looked at Jimin in confusion.