Chapter 33: Timing

Taehyung walked down the cold street with Hoseok as they were in a hurry to reach the practice building. Taehyung insisted on carrying Hoseok's bag for practice with an umbrella as Hoseok was under the shade, blocking off the rain from his body while Taehyung didn't mind on getting wet. He had to get Hoseok to the practice building in time before the group leader makes the trainee do difficult dance moves in front of company staffs again. That was something Taehyung couldn't risk happening to his friend.

         Hoseok was quick to run into the building first though the tough rain, not even caring about his workout clothes getting wet by the rain and the lightning that flashed in the sky. It seemed dark outside, but that was only the grey clouds that filled the town. The older hurried in as Taehyung quickly put away   the umbrella and shook the rain drops off of it as he stepped into a big building that looked huge enough to house practice rooms and studios all in one!

             Taehyung was left astounded by the huge building and kept gazing at it. "So this is how the life of a trainee is.." Taehyung thought in his head as he can see Hoseok in a hurry to get to the practice room.

            The two rushed down the hall after being allowed in by security as Hoseok quickly turned down the corner and reached a room with double doors. As soon as they got in, groups of many people were already dancing with the group leader standing upfront by the large wall mirrors. The room was white with bright lights hanging above them and blank white tiles on the floor. Hoseok ran in and just that caught everyone's attention, making everyone stop what they were doing just to stare.

       "Jung Hoseok! Late again?" Shouted one of the trainees at the back. There was only male trainees in the room and a few girls that came to see them. Some were in a relationship with the men and some were just friends or relatives.

         Taehyung stepped in and set Hoseok's things down as a few girls started to stare at the handsome man that stepped in. The room then filled with Trainees picking at Hoseok's constant tardies and some were about how handsome Taehyung looked. The younger then took off his circular glasses, causing most of the girls to giggle and smile at the sight of how attractive Taehyung looked.

          Suddenly, the group leader stepped up as Hoseok's eyes widened. The leader was a bit shorter than Hoseok, he had dark black silk hair, a pale face and a blank expression on his face. His attire was nothing but black sweatpants, black T-shirt and white puma shoes that had a black stripe design along the words "Puma." Just by the look he gave Hoseok made Taehyung realize that this man was Min Yoongi, Hoseok's ex from before.

           "Late again, Jung Hoseok?" Yoongi asked folding his arms.

            "W-What happened to the old group leader?" Hoseok wondered as he looked down on the ground in silence. Trying not to look at his ex in the eyes.

             "He was sent into a group to debut soon. But now I'm king of this castle now..." Yoongi added blankly with his deep voice as he then positioned Hoseok's face to meet his. "Why were you late?"

             "T-The power was off at my apartment..." Hoseok added. This was the longest the two held a conversation, and this made Hoseok feel like he was going to cry over Yoongi in front of everyone. It was his feelings from before that was trying to reach the surface now.

         "I still expect you to get here. I'm not like the other leader that'll give you a punishment as soon as you're one second late, but let me make this clear. This was just the first time." Yoongi added, only then he turned his head to face Taehyung who was watching the two nervously. For some reason, Yoongi instantly disliked Taehyung for tagging along with Hoseok. The thought of it made the older slightly angrier than before now. Yoongi faced Hoseok again in silence as he kept his glare at his ex. "Don't let it happen again, Hope... Okay?" Yoongi concluded.