Chapter 44: He's different

Jungkook turned to face Jimin and helped him stand to take off the towel wrapped around his waist. "Don't answer that.." Jungkook whispered as he pulled down Jimin's towel as it dropped onto the ground and helped the older into the shower. Trying to be as gentle as possible.

          "AH- Oh that hurts!" Jimin hissed and looked at Jungkook. "You said you wouldn't hurt me!"

          "Oh I didn't, that was all you, Jiminie." Jungkook mentioned as Jimin giggled, hitting Jungkook's shoulder.

          "You could have warned me!" Jimin continued as Jungkook set Jimin into the shower, removing his towel and joining the older in the shower, closing the dividers behind him.

         " 'Ah~ this... J-Just this is fine.. I-I'll be okay.. Ah.. Hmhm.'" Jungkook mimicked Jimin's voice making Jimin giggle and shake his head, turning away as Jungkook gazed at Jimin's backside.

        "Knock some since into me next time!" Jimin giggled as Jungkook suddenly spanked Jimin's ass, making Jimin flinch and look back at Jungkook who had his hands on Jimin's shoulders.

        "Like that?~" Jungkook chuckled while Jimin shoved the boy back again.

        "Pervert..." Jimin giggled. Jungkook pulled his hands away and started scrubbing off the dry cum from his chest and humming softly.

              "Butterfly...Like a butterfly~" Jungkook sang silently as Jimin began to think of the dream that he suddenly thought was somewhat connected to why he suddenly imagined a figure standing in the room with him and Jungkook. However, Jimin only believed it was his imagination not really thinking this would be real.

           "Jungkook..." Jimin called out as he began to scrub his hair and try not to move too much but the sting was still there.

           "Hm?"

           "..Was there ever someone who walked out of your life? Perhaps... Someone who left you to travel the world and didn't stay for you?" Jimin asked as Jungkook stopped humming and looked back at Jimin in silence.

          "No... Who told you that? Where did you get that from?" Jungkook asked so suddenly as Jimin stopped scrubbing his head with the soap in his hands and looked up at Jungkook to see the younger have such a serious face now. "Answer me, Jimin..."

         "I-I had a dream!" Jimin sputtered, scared he was going to make Jungkook upset.

         "Then it's just a dream... Nothing more but a vision. Don't mention something like that again. It's too far fetched." Jungkook said.

         Jimin remained silent while he was washing up and the silence between the two deepened. Jimin found talking to Jungkook about something related to his past, difficult since Jungkook only kept doubting it and telling Jimin to stay silent. No matter what it was, Jungkook wasn't going to respond to it. After the shower, Jungkook dried Jimin' and himself, wrapping the towel around Jimin's waist and making sure he covered himself too while he carried Jimin again and led him to the bedroom to change him. They were still silent and neither of them wanted to break it until Jungkook realized Jimin didn't even want to look him in the eyes.

         "No you're upset because I never want to tell you anything? So much of a secret isn't it? Do I have to mention keeping secrets is okay?" Jungkook asked, grabbing Jimin's underwear to slip it on the older.

         "No... I just thought maybe you could tell me why I had such a dream..." Jimin said with a sigh. "But I guess even friends with benefits can't get close when it comes to talking. Of course... Just kissing and fucking is part of the relationship, right? The only thing in the relationship?" Jimin asked looking up at the younger in silence. "But I won't add onto it and you shouldn't too. Only because it's a little too personal just giving my thoughts about it."