4.3

"As long as you want me, I'm here."

"Harry! Stop splashing!"

Harry grinned, ceasing his movement for a moment as he watched me wipe at my eyes before pulling me to him and dragging my body under the surface of the water, our hands entwined together. I squeezed my eyes shut as we went down, Harry urging my legs around his waist as his mouth landed on mine.

He brought us up for air a moment later, his eyes sparkling as he pulled his lips away. There was an undeniable happiness about him, a wide grin settling on his lips. I poked at one of the dimples in his cheeks and he caught my hand, pulling it up around his neck.

"You are so cute," Harry said, his nose rubbing sweetly against mine.

I shrugged off the light compliment, unable to keep myself from smiling as Harry's lips brushed against mine. "Turn around," he whispered against my mouth, and a moment later he had aided me in moving my body so that my back was to him. Confusion settled over me when his touch abruptly glided away, but everything became clear when I felt Harry's hands running through my hair, lathering it with shampoo.

"Are you washing my hair?" I giggled, glancing back at him.

"I believe I am," Harry smiled back, winking at me as he continued to massage the soap into my scalp, his long fingers warm against my cool skin. When he had finished the task, his hands moved to gently pull my shoulders back so that my hair could reach the water. He propped his legs up, my neck leaning against his knees as he let the liquid saturate my soapy hair.

He was looking down at me, his eyes gazing intently into mine, and I brought my hand up, wiggling one finger at him to get him to move closer. A grin flashed across his face as he complied, leaning down to press what was obviously supposed to be a chaste kiss to my waiting lips, but I tangled my fingers in his curls and pulled him back to me before he could get away.

"Feisty," he mumbled against my mouth. "I like it."

I arched my back, moving my head up to deepen the kiss, but it was Harry who parted my lips with his tongue, the tip of it running along the roof of my mouth. I shivered, forgetting all about my hair being washed as I sat up, breaking our contact for only a moment before I turned and straddled Harry in the water. I was just a bit taller than him in this position, and he smirked up at me, his hands lightly running over the feminine curve of my butt before he squeezed the cheeks gently.

"So soft," he whispered, his green gaze intense as it flickered between my lips and my eyes before trailing a bit lower. His large hands made their way around to my front, gently cupping my breasts before repeating the process of squeezing them. A shuddering sigh escaped my parted lips. "So beautiful."

I didn't hesitate in reconnecting our lips, my moan vibrating against Harry's mouth as he ran his thumbs lightly over my taut nipples, the feeling causing my body to swarm with a sudden pleasure...

"Oh god," I gasped.

My eyes flickered open to meet the ceiling, my body free of any familiar warmth. There was no naked Harry beneath me, no feel of his touch on my body. It was a dream. I had never been one of those people who had random erotic memories flitting through their mind whilst they slept, and I was suddenly grateful for that, because I don't think I could handle having that happen frequently.

My entire body felt on edge as I allowed myself to calm down, but even after I had gotten my heart to stop racing so quickly and my breathing to stop coming out in pants, I still felt a desperate desire to have Harry here with me. It wasn't exactly a sexual want, but more so the fact that I wanted to feel his skin against mine, whether it be running along the more private parts of my body or simply holding my hand.