31: I Wanna Go There

A/N: only a few chapters left. Hope you all ready for it to end. And thanks so much for +20k reads. You're amazing.

My hand slipped out of the ropes and was pushing Blake's gun in a split second.

The bullet shot up the ceiling and hit one of the metal scaffoldings with a gut wrenching 'pang' then ricocheted somewhere towards the door.

Luna fell down with a sickly thud.

After that, everything was chaos.

I ducked down to the harsh ground and crawled toward Aiden to set him free.

Thomas's dad fired at Blake, and Amanda fired at him. If the basement hadn't been a bit bigger than regular basements, we would've been all dead.

Alfred left Harken's side and told Thomas to take care of his brother. The thought still was fresh in my head.

When Aiden untied, he went to help Harken and told Thomas to tend for Luna, whose blood was mixing with the similar colour of her dress.

I ran to the door to check on her with Thomas, when his eyes widened in shock as he seemed to be looking behind me.

"Raiden get down!" he screamed but it was too late.

My waist felt a foreign warmth, but soon enough I became all too familiar with it.

The last thing I heard was the echo of gunshots and a few hitched screams of my name.

----------------------------
Thomas's P.O.V.

Stupid.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

I was really starting to hate this damn car because all I did with it is drive a bloody Raiden to hospitals.

And there I was, like all the other stories of Rivertown, crying silently in a hospital room.

"I was stupid, Raiden," I sighed, clutching his hand tight. He wasn't in a dangerous situation but he wasn't stable either.

No one was allowed here, but Dr. Grayson knows me too well to not let me in.

"I thought I was giving you a great night. A magical night. I had everything planned out for us to have the night of our lives. My garden was all prepped up for you. Everything was in place, just waiting for you. I wanted us to ditch the big party and have a small one of our own. But I was stupid."

I wiped a stray tear and closed my eyes. All I could hear was the beeping of monitors.

"I wanted us to be something. I still do. I'll buy stupid things that remind me of you. I'll be purposely late to see if you'll miss me. I'll take you on random outings to the most random places. I'll plant you the most beautiful flowers just so you'd have something to draw when you're bored. Just be okay Raiden. Please be okay. I love you, so much Raiden."

Why was I destined to find Raiden here every time? Has he not had enough pain?

The image of Blake holding the gun up with wounded arms, adamant on shooting Raiden made my nerves crackle in anger.

I had to exit the room as I wasn't officially allowed in there.

I walked through the empty hospital halls, lit with fluorescent white, and smelling of sanitation.

Hospitals held so much horror in the middle of the night with how silent they are.

Raiden.

Aiden.

Luna.

Blake.

Harken.

They all required different levels of medical attention.