Chapter Twelve: Parties and Pri- Kings

(Turles' P.o.V.)

I waited outside Max's room waiting for her to be done getting ready. It was finally the night of the party and I couldn't believe how excited I was. Goku wouldn't tell me what his costume would be except that I'd like it and my imagination was definitely running wild.

I was dressed as a Sailor because, unlike my little sister, I waited two days before the party to get a costume. So it was either this or a male stripper because they were sold out. But damn, do I look good in uniform, if I do say so myself.

     After about 45 minutes of standing in the hallways of my house, Max finally walked out of her room and man she looked adorable. She had half of her hair braided behind her head while the rest hung in loose curls, with her tiara to top it all off. Then she was dressed in new dress with silver shoes with tiny heels. And to finish it off, a dash of makeup.

     As she walked out her maid stood beside her and announced her entrance, "Now entering is Princess-." Then Max held up her hand, motioning for her to stop.

     "Princess? More like Queen." She said with a little bit of sass as she dramatically brushed some hair behind her shoulder. "I'm not 2 anymore, Miss Adeline."

     I couldn't help but laugh at her attitude, but since it's what she wanted and she wasn't being mean, no one argued.

     "Oh, I'm very sorry, Queen Maxine." Adeline giggled as Max ran and hugged her in thanks for helping her get ready. "Now you have fun tonight, okay? Maybe you'll find your prince."

     "You mean King." Max smiled as she let go and walked over to me. I smiled at Adeline before I started walking away.

Adeline has been Max's maid ever since she was born and to be honest if anyone was her mother-figure, it was her. She's a beautiful, kind-hearted lady that treats us like her own kids since was never able to have any, due to medical issues. Which is a shame as she would've been a wonderful mother. Her kids would've also been gorgeous because she has fair skin, pretty hazel eyes and breath-taking aurburn hair. But she seems happy, so I guess that's all that matters.

     I buckle Max in her car seat before getting behind the wheel and driving off to Capsule Corp. I'm still surprised by how I know a celebrity, but I play it cool, like I always do. As we drove, Max couldn't contain her excitement about seeing "her prince", which made me want to rip off my ears but I endured it.

     Upon arrival, I helped Max out before going to the door and ringing the bell. We were a little early as we were told to be. Soon Bulma answered the door in a genie costume.

     "Oh, hey Turles!" She happily greeted as she looked me over. "Nice costume, I can really tell you waited until last minute!" I scratched the back of my neck as she turned her attention to Max. "Max?! Oh my god, you look like a princess!"

     "Queen." She corrected.

     "Sorry, you look like a queen." She fixed her statement and Max gave a her a nod of approval. Bulma laughed at that before she opened the door more. "Here come in! Come in! All of our friends are already here and the party will be starting soon."

     I nodded as I saw Max in the corner of my eye looking around the room. I groaned, thinking she was looking for flame hair then sighed in relief as she called for Broly. Then I clenched my fists knowing she'd look for Vegeta during the party. So before I ruined my night, I went to find Goku.

(Goku's P.o.V.)

     I was standing by the stairs with Broly as I waited for Turles to get here. I really wanted to show him my costume. I was dressed as a police officer. Well slutty police officer, all thanks to Bulma.