Chapter Two: Childcare Breakouts

(Turles' P.o.V.)

     I was walking down the hall to where dropped off Max. I was just about to open the door when it came and hit me in the face. "OW!" I yelled. I then looked up to see how did it but then I saw the guy I met this morning.

     "I-I'm so sorry." He said helping him up. 

     "It's fine. Don't worry about it." I told him I then wondered why he was here. "So why're you here?" 

     "I'm taking this class." He said. "I love kids."

     "Oh cool, so am I." I said then I walked in. I then looked around and found Max sitting with a boy coloring.

     "Squirt!!" I exclaimed and she looked up from coloring and beamed.

     "Tuwtles!" She squealed happily. She ran up and jumped into my arms. "Yay! It's my big bwothew! Bwoly! Look I told you he was coming!" 

     I raised an eyebrow. "Who's this Broly, you speak of?" I asked.

     "Oh! Come you should come meet him! He and I awe fwiends!" She said pointing to where she was sitting. I walked we over and set her on the ground and she ran over to a boy.

     "Is that Broly?" I asked pointing at the boy she was next to.

     "Yeah! This is Bwoly! I met him today and now we'we fwiends." She said. I looked at him and crouched to his level.

     "Hello, my name is Turles I'm this crazy kid's big brother." I said to him while giving Max a noogie. I looked up at him and he was just standing there looking at me. I looked down at Max with a questioning gaze. 

     "Oh yeah I fowgot to tell you, he doesn't talk much. The teachew twied talking to him and he just looked at hew with that same face." She said then quickly added. "I'm the only one he talks to." 

     "Ohhh okay, I get that. A man of silence. That's cool. So what do you wanna do?" I asked. Broly went back to coloring and Max got out some more crayons and paper. 

     "We'we gonna colow. Hewe." She said givi me a piece of paper. I then started drawing a dog. Max looked over to see what I was drawing. "What is that?"

     I felt kind of offended that she didn't know what it was. "It's a dog. See the floppy ears, tail and muzzle." I told her then I felt someone lean over my shoulder.

     "What is that?" It was Goku. I got up and turned around to look at him. I held the picture I front of his face.

     "It's a dog." I said pointing to the picture.

     "It doesn't look like a dog." He said then sat down and drew something really quick. "This is a dog." He said pointing to his picture.

     His was so much better than mine. My drawing actually just looked like a blob, while his looks like an actual dog. I sat down ashamed and Max patted my backs

     "It's okay Tuwtles. Well wowk on it." She told me and I smiled at her.

     Then I saw Goku get down on his knees and look at Max smiling. Max returned the smile. "Well who's this little cutie?" Goku asked while ruffling her hair. She giggled and looked at him. 

     "I'm Maxine, Max fow showt. And my bwothew Tuwtles calls me Squiwt." She told and he smiled.

     "Turtles?" He asked while looking at me.

     "Yeah because his name Tuwles sounds like Tuwtles!" She said giggling. 

     "That's cute." He said and then he moved over near me. "You and your little sister seem close." 

     "Yeah, we've always been like this because my dad isn't home often. And when he is, he locks himself in his office doing work. So I'm pretty much raising her but I don't mind I love the kid." I said looking at her and Broly. She's finger painting and just smeared some paint on her and Broly's faces. 

     "Aw, how adorable." He said but then he stopped smiling and looked confused. "But what about your mom?" 

     I tensed, I didn't like that topic. My mom died in a car wreck when we were driving home from the hospital right after Max's birth. And I saw on his face that he could tell it was a touchy subject and he muttered an apology. I shook my head. "It's fine you didn't know."

     "Yeah. Anyways the period is almost over, what do you have next?" He asked and I handed him my schedule and his face beamed. "We have all the same classes!" 

     "Awesome." I said I then picked up Max. "I gotta go soon." She made a pouty face. Man, was she cute but I had to put that aside. "I'm sorry Squirt, but I have other classes to go too." Then her face lit up. She had and idea.

     "Then I'll come with you. And since I'm so small I can fit in youw backpack." She said then she curled into a ball. "Okay, I'm weady!" I chuckled at her.

     "Squirt you can't do that. No matter how much fun it may be to take you around school with me I can't. And you have a job too." I told her. She looked at me looking for answers.

     "And what is that job?" She asked. 

     "Isn't it obvious? To keep Broly company." I said and she smiled nodding. 

     "You'we wight, he'd be lost without me with him." She said. "Especially since he doesn't talk to anyone but me." I nodded.

     "That's why you need to stay here, okay?" I asked and she nodded and kisses my cheek and I kissed hers back.

     I then set her down and left cause the bell rang. I walked out and went to math with Goku. After that we went to English. And after that my best subject lunch.

........At Lunch........

     I was standing beside Goku when he led me to his table of friends. "Hey guys! This is Turles, he's new." He told them and they nodded and started introducing themselves.

     "Hi! I'm Bulma, and you're really hot! Oops did I say that out loud?" A blue haired women named Bulma said. I face palmed mentally.

     "I need no introduction." Some guy with flamed hair said.

     "Ugh you're such a handful sometimes. This is Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans." Bulma said making the last part sound like she was mimicking him. 

     "Damn you Woman, he should already know who I am because he's Saiyan." He said I jumped. How did he know?

     "How did you know?" I asked and he smirked.

     "I didn't but now I do and you just look like it." He said. And I facepalmed physically.

     "Okay well on with introductions." Goku said.

      "I'm Raditz. The handsome one." A guy with a really long mane said.

     "I'm Krillin and this is my girlfriend 18." A short bald guy said.

     "And I'm Piccolo." A green alien guy said. Probably Namekian.

     "That's cool." I said and then sat down and ate. After that it was gym.

........At Gym........ 

     I was in the locker room changing when I felt someone staring at me. I looked around and saw Goku staring at me. When he noticed I saw what he was doing he blushed and turned away and I smiled.

     I then finished changing when the gym teacher came over to me. 

     "Turles, you need to go to the office they need you to fill out some papers." He told me and I nodded and left.

(Maxine's P.o.V.) 

     Aftew sneaking out of my classwoom with Bwoly he and I set out to find Tuwtles.