Chapter Nine: What the Hell?!

(Turles' P.o.V.)

It's been a few days since I got that call and Goku has stopped talking to me. Every time I walk into homeroom he isn't sitting at his desk or he sometimes isn't even in the room. He ignores Max and Broly during our childcare class, which pisses me off because it really hurts Max's feelings.

Walking into homeroom, I sat down the desk next me empty and honestly I don't know if I care anymore. I sighed and stared at my desk, exhausted as hell. Doing homework while also trying to take care of a small child is the hardest thing I've ever done.

Once the bell rang I quickly got up and left the room but was stopped by some blue haired chick. "What?" Damn it, I didn't mean to sound as harsh as I did.

     Her expression didn't change from a glare. "You're such an asshole! Do you know how much you're hurting Goku?!"

I stared at her, wanting to punch her but couldn't, as she's a girl. "No, actually I don't and honestly after how he just left me. I don't care." I spat before walking off to my first period that just so happens to be with Goku.

     I stormed in almost hitting Max, who wouldn't get out of my way.

     "Squirt. Move." I told her and she finally moved. I then made my way over to Goku.

     "What the hell?!" I yelled at him. And he just turned to me confused.

     "What?" He asked,
I growled.

     "Don't play dumb and try to tell me you didn't send your weird friend Bulma to tell me that you're miserable without me. You left me, I didn't leave you so don't complain about being sad when you weren't that one that was abandoned." I ranted at him. "You know what I'm out." I turned and walked towards the door picking up Max and Broly on my way.

(Goku's P.o.V.)

     I stared at Turles' back as he walked out of the classroom, tears brimming my eyes.

     "I'm sorry." I whispered as he left. I then ran out of the room and to Bulma, not happy about how she ruined my chances of ever getting with Turles.

     Running into her first period I dragged her into the hallway.  "You ruined everything!!" I told her through tears. "He hates me all because of you!"

     Her eyes widen. "But I didn't mean to-" she tried to explain but I cut her off.

     "No no you're not sorry, or you wouldn't have done it. So just stop." I told her before going to my locker and speeding home.

(Maxine's P.o.V.)

I stared out the window of my room after being dragged home by Turles. "I don't think brother is gonna be able to date Goku anytime soon." Broly said from my bed.

I sighed. "No he's not and I was really hoping he would because then Goku could be like my mommy. Just like Turles is like my daddy since my real dad doesn't love me." I said.

"We could always try to fix it." Broly suggested and my ears perked up.

"That's a great idea Broly!!" I exclaimed. "Now first we'll talk to Goku as big brother will yell if we go talk to him now."

Broly nodded and got up holding out his hand. "I'll fly us there, as I know where Goku lives as he babysits me."

I took his hand and he held my to his body as we flew out the window and off to Goku's house.