Interview #14 Percussionluvr

INTERVIEW #15

Percussionluvr

1. Favorite kind of music?

I like to listen to a little bit of everything, but at the moment alternative is what I like best.

2. Why did you start posting stuff on Wattpad?

-I've been writing for fun for a couple of years now and I decided that I wanted other people's opinion on it, so I posted it here.

3. What helps get you over road blocks in your stories?

If I get stuck on a certain part of a story I will back out and look at my summary of the whole story, see where I want the plot to go, then scoop back into the story. If that doesn't work, then I move on to the next story I am working on and write a little bit here, that normally works to give me ideas.

4. Favorite color?

My favorite color is a dark purple. Like plum purple.

5. What inspires you?

-When I am writing I like to listen to movie soundtracks because it reminds me of what happened in the movie and then that gives me more ideas of what I could do

6. Why did you start writing?

I started writing in seventh grade in math class. I was really bored and I just wanted to finish reading my book, but I couldn't really pull out a 600 page novel and just start reading it, so I pulled out my notebook and start writing down what I imagined happening, ever since then I've been hooked!

7. How long have you been writing?

I have been doodling, writing for about 6 years, but seriously writing for about 2.

8. Writing or reading more?

-I have to pick? It depends on the day if I want to write, or if I want to read someone else's creation.

9. Favorite quote and why?

"Life isn't about waiting out the storm; it is about learning to dance in the rain." I don't know who it's by, but I really like it because it says a lot about life. You can't just stand and watch it go by, you have to live it.

10. How do you come up with story ideas? And names?

Story ideas come to me at the most random ideas. Most of them have come to me when I am stuck on my main story so I push it aside, close my eyes and allow my mind to wander.

11. How did you come up with your username?

Haha, my username. Well, I am a percussionist and I love it

12. Favorite animal?

My favorite animal has to be either a zebra, or a peacock. ^.^

THANKS FOR READING…go check out percussionluvr’story

Link down below!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/848543-strange-changes