Interview #5 Totallyinsane

INTERVIEW #5

Totallyinsane

1.   Do you have a favorite story of yours that you like to write more than the others?

If I said yes it would be 'smile' that I liked to write most but I would never say yes. Even if I was writing something I hated like a Horror Story or Twilight Fan Fiction (no offense to anyone who likes it! xD) then I would enjoy it simply because it is writing. I'm using my imagination to create things and my creativity to make it so other people can imagine those things and I enjoy that. So, simple answer- no I don't. They're all equal to me.

2.   How do you get ideas for your stories?

Usually my ideas just come to me. (and usually at the most inconvenient times) Maybe it was something someone said, or something I saw or a picture I took or something I wrote down in school or something I read, whatever it is I usually write it down in my notebook but don't expand on it. I wait to see that if -the next day- I can remember it. If I can't remember it I know it isn't a good idea and so I scribble it out in my notebook and just leave it. If I can remember it though I expand on it in the notebook and see if I can go anywhere.

My ideas are usually just so random when they come to me.

3. Favorite color?

Urm...probably teal or maybe even orange and yellow. Just generally bright colours! Though it changes a lot!

4. Favorite food?

Eek...urm heinz tomato soup, heinz spaghetti and sausages, spaghetti and bolognese, sausges mash and beans and others...could never really choose an ultimate favourite.

5. what sets you apart from other writers?

My epicness! On a serious note though (xD) probably the fact that I am not afraid to try new things and flip cliches upside down on their heads. I don't mind taking the bad boy falling for the nerd and making it the nerd falling for the bad girl but they DON'T end up together. As well as that I like to be realistic. I don't try and make it real when actually that could never happen in a million years (excluding genres such as fantasy and sci-fi etc.etc.). For example someone who is at the top of the social chain suddenly falling for someone they always tease and is at the bottom of the social chain. So this might happen but not in the quantity it happens in the stories on here! And usually...they break up.

6. what makes your writing unique?

Probably my realism. (As mentioned above.) And also that I put situations that I personally have been in and other people I know have been in into my stories. As well as that my stories will generally have twists you don't see coming and, in general, my stories aren't about things you expect. They involve real life aspects.

7. If you coud have a magical power what would it be and why?

Time and place jump. So if I was in NYC in 2011 I could jump to Africa in 1895 or jump into Narnia in 2012. So yes, jumping into books as well. So I could escape every day life and meet new people and explore and have adventures and just generally be and see more.

8. How long have you been writing for?

A while! I probably started between the ages of 6and7, so yes, a long time!

9. What made you want to start posting on Wattpad?

I wanted feedback on my work and I wanted to be able to get to know other young people like me who are writing and putting their works on view for the first time.

10. What gets you in the mood to write?

It could be anything. A sunny day, cup of tea, just gotten bad news, just finished school for the holidays- Anything really!

11. Do you like to write or read more?

I could never say. I love reading and writing equally. Although at certain times I will probably like one more than the other. When I am upset I like reading more, when I'm angry writing but other moods it is pretty equal; just depends really.

12. Who is your favorite author?

Without a doubt, male- John Green, female- JK Rowling. No arguments whatsoever. They are both spectacular authors, I wouldn't ever say no to the chance of meeting them. Ever.