Interview #18 Flowerowl

INTERVIEW #18

Flowerowl

1.   When did you start writing?

Do you mean on wattpad or in real life? ;) I started writing real life at the age of seven.

2. What made you want to start an account on Wattpad?

Well, I was boredly looking at apps in the iTunes store (I found wattpad on my iPod). I saw wattpad and it said right under it: unlimited stories. I got curious and in the end I bought it and made an account.

3. Reader or writer? Which one do you like more and why?

I'm more of middle, if you know what I mean. ;P Apparently I procrastinate a lot when it comes to writing and I never find stories that truly appeal to me. I'm more of a... Mad chatter. :P I could spend all day chatting to people, and co-writer too. ;) If anyone ever needs a co-writer, just PM me! :)

4. What sets you apart from other writers?

Owl. I am an owl and I always will be. ;P Oh, and also, I'm committed. I will, can do anything to upgrade, I haven't tried it on wattpad... But I know my stuff works, sorta. ;) But at least I know how to advertise! :P

5. What type of stories do you like to write more (i.e romance sci-fi?

 Fantasy, my soul is devoted to fantasy forever. ;P

6. Favorite color?

Purple! Purple! Violet, PURPLE!!!!!! ;P

7. Favorite author on Wattpad? Favorite published author?

??? Is the answer to the wattpad author question? :) And Kathryn Lasky is my favorite owl, published, author! She gave birth to a band new meaning to owls!!!! :D One word to describe her: OWLISTICALLY, HOOTASTICALLY AWESOME!!!! Well, I guess that's three words but you guys aren't critiques... Right?

8. How do you come up with story ideas?

If you thought as much as me, you would know. ;) The only problem with my ideas is: I can't write. Yes, I can write. But I can't write my ideas down. I can play ‘em; I can tell my ideas in my mind, for heaven’s sake I could probably sing my ideas!!! But I can't write, I'm such a procrastinator. :(

9.; How do you deal with mean comments?

I say this: Thank you, now I know what to do.

Actually, I usually don't know what to do in the way you think I do, and you don't want to know what I'm thinking right now so please move on to the next question. ;)

10. ONE reason why people should read your stories?

Should I really answer that? Since I really don’t want to. :P

11. What do you want to do when you get older and why?

Biologist, author, and leader of some owl lover society. ;P

12. What other hobbies do you have besides writing and reading?

  Owl stuff, electronics, biking, hiking, basketball, wattpad, camping, a lot of other outdoor stuff, etc.

THANKS FOR READING! CHECK OUT flowerowl’s story

Link below: http://www.wattpad.com/story/882374-owl-bounded-love

THANKS FOR READING…IF YOU WANT GO CHECK OUT flowerowl’s STORY LINK BELOW!