Interview #2 Ashnicole96

INTERVIEW #2

 Ashnicole96

1.how did you come up with the title of your story?

Basically, since it was going to be a story about a camp, I wanted something to do with woods to be in the camp name. 'Derawood' popped into my mind, and I knew that was the one. It was unique, so I figured, what would be a better title than the name of the camp my story centers around?

2.what helps you get over writers block?

 Listening to music helps a lot. I read when I've got writers block, too. You know what they say: to be a good writer, you have to read a lot. So why waste my time with writers block when I could be reading?

3.Do you have a favorite Wattpad author if you do why are they your favorite?

I can't say that I have a single favorite author on Wattpad. So many authors have written incredible things... It wouldn't be fair to single one out. :P

4.what makes you different then other authors?

That's a tough question. I write because it's something I love to do. I write to get my ideas out. I write because I wish my life was as exciting as my characters' are. Maybe other people write for those same reasons, but that's what makes me stand out, I guess...

5.what country would you vist and why?

Australia. I always picture it as a beatiful, lively country. And I want to scuba dive there. Oh, and I love boys with australian accents. Ahem, Liam Hensworth!

6.one reason why someone should read your stories!

People read as an escape, and my books offer that. My characters are relateable, so it's easy to get sucked into the story.

       7.why do you like to write?

I like to write because, as I've said, I wish my life was as exciting as I make the lives of my characters out to be. It's kind of therapeutic for me, in a way.

8.writting or reading more?

Depends on the situation. If I'm in a great mood, I prefer to write. If I'm in anything less than a good mood, I go straight for a book.

9.what do you like to do other than write?

I like to read, obviously. I've also dabbled in web design and photography. Oh, and I like to play sports.

10.Favorite band?

Too many to name. I love music too much to focus on just one band!

11. how do you come up with new twist for your stories?

I don't really come up with it... my subconcious does. And then, somehow, the twists just pop into my head. I've got so many plots ready to write... sometimes I wonder myself where they come from.

12. favorite all time movie ?if you have one!

I really like the movie Stick It. It's about gymnastics, and the lead character is absolutely hilarious. It's a really good movie.

THANKS FOR READING!!!

Check out ashNicole96’s story..Link below!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/988951-derawood

(if you would like a interview please leave a comment down below)

thank you

200pink:)