Chapter Three

Disclaimer; I do not own Naruto.

____________

Sakura sat on the exam table waiting for Tsunade to come back with the results to her pregnancy test.

She was positive she was pregnant but she had wanted to be completely sure before she started running off and telling everyone she knew.

That thought brought back something else to her. Sasuke. How was she going to tell him? Sakura didn't know. But one thing she was sure about was that there was no way in hell she was going to give up this baby.

The door suddenly opened and snapped Sakura out of her thoughts. She watched has her former teacher, along with Shizune walked into the spacious exam room.

"Well Uchiha-san, congratulations, you're pregnant." Tsunade smiled at the girl who was now tearing up.

The tears streamed down her flushed cheeks as she brought her hands to her (still) small stomach. She rubbed it lovingly, already imagining what her future child would be like. Would it be a boy or a girl? Would they have pink or black hair? Who would they resemble more? Her or Sasuke?

Her mind was overflowing with the endless possibilities. They were having another baby.

A hand found her shoulder. Sakura looked up to find Tsunade with tears also streaming down her face.

The two women hugged, both crying tears of absolute joy. Nothing could ruin this moment for Sakura.

Nothing.
___________

When Sarada had gotten home that late afternoon, she was greeted with the lovely aroma of her mother's home cooking.

"Ah, Sarada! You're just in time for dinner!"

Her mother set down a large pot of Mizutaki chicken on the kitchen counter. It was Sarada's favorite, but they mostly ate it during the winter time, when the nights in Konoha were a little bit colder.

"Ne Mama, it's a little warm for a hot pot don't you think?" Her mother only smiled at her before she asked her to help with setting the table.

"Sarada could you grab the chopsticks out from the cupboard? I would, but this pot is kinda hot." Her mother was moving the pot of Mizutaki over to the dining room table.

"Hai!"
__________

"Itadakimasu!"

At first they ate in silence, but then Sarada had decided to ask her mother about her recent behavior.

Instead, her mother had asked her a question.

"Sarada, how would you feel about a new addition to the family?"

.....

"NANI?!"