Chapter Six

‼️Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto‼️
__________
The news of his wife's pregnancy had shocked him at first, but after a brief moment of utter disbelief, The Uchiha patriarch began to feel the warmth spreading throughout his chest at the news of him becoming a father once again.

He was told almost a half an hour later that they were expected to be at the Uzumaki residence that evening. He inwardly sighed but complied nonetheless.

It was around seven o'clock when they had decided to leave the house, the party only having started a few minutes earlier. It was only natural for his wife to fuss about whether or not to bring a dish to the event but had decided not to for the sake of having to dirty any dishes.

This was also the night they decided they would tell everyone. Sakura was extremely nervous, on the verge of sweating through the thin fabric of her dress. It was then that Sasuke had grabbed her hand as he assured her everything was going to be fine.

It was Sarada who knocked on the front door of the Uzumaki house. The door swung open just as her hand left the hard wood. Clear blue eyes stared back at the family of three. Both wide and full of shock.

"Teme?! When the hell did you get back?!" Sasuke scowled at the nickname before answering "A few hours ago. I would've stopped by at the office but they said you would be home for the night."

Their teammate stared before smiling in that familiar goofy grin he's always had. He moved to the side and welcomed them to his home.

They could hear the loud chatter and laughter of their friends in the next room. They followed Naruto into the living room where everyone was gathered.

Sakura was told that Ino, Temari and Hinata were conversing in the kitchen area, so she left to go and join them.

She saw them seated at the table, a bottle of sake in the middle. She had gone pale as she watched her best friend down a glass of the drink. She knew that getting Ino to keep her secret was going to be that much harder.

Sure she was going to tell everyone that night, but she had wanted them to hear it from her and Sasuke instead of a drunken Ino. She watched her friend turn in her direction before she bolted from her seat.

She had nearly tripped over herself as she attempted to walk towards her. She laughed before throwing her arms around her neck, a crimson flush marred her face. She could smell the aroma of the sweet rice wine she had previously been drinking.

"Ahhh Sakura-chaaan~ you finally made it!" She giggled in her ear. The blonde grasped her wrist and pulled her towards the kitchen table. "Ne, ne! Sakura-chan have a drink with me!"

"Ah, no thank you Ino." Ino's lips drew into a pout "What's wrong with you Sakura? You never turn down a drink. Come on have a drink with me!" The blonde whined.

"Ino it's just not a good time for this right now." 'It's like I'm dealing with a five-year-old instead of a thirty two-year-old.' This was true. When Ino got intoxicated she tended to act immature, almost like a baby.

"Okay, I think you've had enough blondie." Temari patted her shoulder and led her to the fridge for a bottle of water. "Why do you keep calling me that Temari-chan? You're blonde too aren't you?"

Temari chuckled "Yeah, but it doesn't suit me like it does you." She opened the bottle and handed it to Ino who chugged it down in an instant.

'It's going to be a looong night.'
___________
Hey, another update. Sorry this was so short. I honestly forgot what day it was and forgot I had to post 😂😂. I'll make it up to you all next time with an extra long chap.

Be sure to vote ⭐️, comment your thoughts 💭, and recommend to friends 👫

~littlebrownbean ☕️💛