Chapter 13: The Goose Hunt

Ryan woke up.
"Ah!" Screamed Ryan, looking up to see the surroundings. "Hello there." Said a voice. Ryan couldn't see for sure who it was. It continued; "Hope you can see clearly, but if you can't, I am Gerald, Head Officer of the police force. You have been on a great journey, haven't you?" Ryan answered, "Where am I? Where is Bacon?" Gerald smiled, "Well, let me show you..."

Gerald pulled down on a string. A quick click was geared, then nothing. Suddenly, a small single light appeared, shining down on Bacon. He was tied to a metal sheet, with a laser pointing right at his head.

"Ryan?"

"Bacon!"

"Please help, they are going to blow my brains out!"

"I can't, I'm stuck."

Gerald laughed. "Hahaha! It's so good to see this. You guys thought you were unstoppable. We have been looking for Dom and you crooks for the past two weeks! Now we have got two of them, we just need Dom..." Ryan filled with rage. He tried to get his arms out of the thick rope. He snapped one of the ropes, and grabbed a glass shard from the floor off a broken window and cut the other. He was cutting as fast at he could. Then he sliced his arm and left a big scar. "AH CRAP!" Gerald turned. He smashed a red button on the wall and red sirens blared out. Ryan had to run fast, but then he would need to leave Bacon behind. He took about twenty seconds to choose what he was gonna do. He threw the glass shard to Bacon. He caught it with his teeth and started cutting away.

Ryan ran out the room and quickly picked up a taser from the Police gear room. A policeman jumped out of nowhere and swung his baton at Ryan. But he was better than that. He backflipped away and shot the officer right on the heart with the taser. The man fell to the ground and passed out. Ryan was free, he escaped, but needed a vehicle, and fast! He turned around quickly and saw a S.W.A.T Van coming at him. He dived out the way, shot the driver and quickly hopped in. He drove away, but he had no clue if Bacon was gonna make it. Now it was about finding Dom.

First place Ryan checked was both of the criminal bases, he wasn't there. Next was the bank, but Ryan had to go in the bank, set off the alarm and check if he was in the vault or sewers. Wasn't there either. Dom was nowhere to be found.