Chapter 7: The Abandoned Factory

I felt light-headed. I couldn't move. I dont know how. I could start to see more than just fuzzy shapes. Then I could see clearly. I saw Cringley. But also someone else. Someone with a Thing on his back. Like a brown thing. A sloth maybe? I then heard his name. 'Poke'.

"Good job" Said Poke. "Thanks." Said Cringley, walking over to us. "So... your finally awake." He said. Then he punched me, multiple times. Blood dropped from my mouth. Then he stopped. He turned. There was a voice outside... "Hey Poke! Let me in now!" Said the voice. "Is that... Tofuu?" Said Ant slowly walking over to the door. I turned to Poke. "Where am I?" I asked.

"Your in an abandoned factory."

"Why are you doing this."

"For money and for my friends."

"Why can't you let me out."

"If I do I'll break my friends trust. Also, apparently your the reason Charlie is dead."

It wasn't my fault. There was no time to save him. Even if there was we all would be dead. Someone barged through the door. "Weres my turtle?" He said, aiming a gun at his head. "Aww, you want your little pathetic turtle back? No problem. He clicked his fingers and Gallaxie came over with a dead turtle.

"RYAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shouted. "It was either that or they would kill me. I'm sorry..." That triggered me and Tofuu. I tried to get up, it was hard with handcuffs on. I ran away to try to get the key I saw. Then I tried getting Tofuu's attention. It worked! He came rushing over as I mouthed the words: The key! He grabbed the key and unlocked the cuffs. I ran over to Cringley and pounced on to him. We both started punching each other. Then the others started fighting.

Tofuu grabbed Poke and rammed his face on to a crate. He then turned around and punched him and kicked him. Then he took out a gun. Tofuu dodged the bullet and grabbed the gun. He hit him in the head with it and shot him right in the middle of the head. Poke flung to the floor. Cringley turned and saw what happened. He shot at Tofuu multiple times. He hid behind some crates and loaded his gun. Then turned to shoot. I turned and saw some criminal goons running at me. Me, Bacon and Gallaxie started a fist fight.

I smashed someone's head into the wall while Bacon and Ryan were knocking people out with planks. Then someone came behind Ryan and knocked him unconscious. I ran over and slid underneath his legs, grabbing a gun and shooting him in the back. He fell to his knees and then fell flat on his face. Tofuu then came to help! We all defeated the goons. Although Cringley disappeared. That was the end of Poke though. Then we all ran over to Tofuu's turtle. Tofuu crouched down and picked him up. Then he started to shed tears. Then he got back on his feet and wiped the tears off his face.

"Let's go get Cringley!"

MEANWHILE...

"Sir, so you are saying that these guys are the best criminals in town?"

"Yes, I am saying that what do you think I'm saying?"

"I think you're saying a bunch of nonsense, we ALL know that Poke is the best criminal..."

"Yes, but. I have got recent reports that Poke has been shot at an abandoned factory. He is no longer the best. And we need to get these punks back to jail, dead or alive..."