Chapter 16: Identity Reavealed

These guys were about to end the villainous wrath of Gerald, that actually doesn't sound that evil, like seriously, Gerald doesn't sound that evil, anyway, off topic.

Ryan, Bacon and the Assasin Guild were in some random guys car, driving to Base: Arrest, the most secured Police Area in the whole city. These guys could just leave the city right now and not get into any bother, but they couldn't stand seeing the city like this, and they still haven't found Dom. All of them got to the front gate. Bacon got explosives and stuck them to the door and set a timer on it. "What the hell are you doing? Shouted Ryan! "It's the only way we are gonna get in" Replied Bacon. The door exploded and the gang got in. They all ran through the corridor aiming and shooting their guns everywhere. Dead police bodies were trailed everywhere behind them. Eventually, SWAT Got involved. About ten SWAT came down from the roof and aimed guns at them. They all put their hands up apart from Uppercut. He through down a smoke bomb and no one could see, Ryan then felt someone grab onto his arm and got pulled away. Everyone was found again in a lounge room, apart from Uppercut, who was nowhere to be seen. Ryan then threw a grenade over at the SWAT and they all flew around and hit the walls. They were all dead. They continued to venture through the building to try find Gerald.

The gang had a group huddle. They decided to split up. Bacon went with GuildMaster while Ryan went with Scyther and Dagger. Bacon and GuildMaster went to find Gerald's office. It was a long trip for them. After killing some more goons and doing some parkour over lasers and other stuff, they made it. The door was being blocked by some kind of metal shutter. They couldn't get through. That was Ryan and the others' job. They got to the control room and knocked out the workers. Dagger started working on opening the door shutter. Ryan turned to Scyther,

"So... where do you think Uppercut went?"

"Heck do I know, he could've gone anywhere in this damn building!"

"He is new to the guild right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"He could betray you, you never know."

"We have a test to prove you are worthy, although he got the lowest score out of all of us..."

"What were the questions like?"

"About helping people and what would you do questions."

Sooner or later, Dagger got the shutter open. Bacon and GuildMaster rushed in and saw a chair. The chair turned and Gerald was sitting on it. "Hello boys, care to join us for a bit of fun?" He pressed down on a button and spoke into a microphone, "Bring them in..." They looked around and all of a sudden through the window comes Ant and the mysterious man. "Hey Boss! We got him!" Ant picked up a body shaped bag and opened it, Dom came rolling out. Bacon was so confused, How the hell are you still alive? Me, Dom and Ryan killed both of you!" Ant replied, "It's a long story Noob!" Gerald turned to Ant, "Kill them." Gerald ran out the room. Bacon was consumed with hatred and fury. He ran at Ant and pushed him out the already smashed window and they fell to the concrete floor. Bacon and Ant laid there, probably dead. GuildMaster stared at the mysterious man. "Wait, no, no, no... Uppercut?" Indeed, it was Uppercut. GuildMaster quickly used his audio speaker and told the others to come up.

Ryan, Dagger and Scyther ran upstairs as fast as they could. They barged through Gerald's office door and saw GuildMaster on the floor, bleeding like hell. Dagger and Scyther instantly realised who it was. "I told you guys..." Said Ryan, getting ready to fight. Dagger ran at Uppercut and took a hit to the face and got kicked in the leg. His knee bent the other way and he got flung out the window. Scyther then grabbed onto Uppercuts leg and swung under his legs and got his knife out. He sliced Uppercut down the back and pushed his out the window. Uppercut wouldn't die alone again. He grappled onto Scyther and he got pulled out aswell, only Ryan was left.

Ryan walked over to GuildMaster. "Come here Ryan..." He said. Ryan walked closer and crouched down to his slowly dying body. "Our whole guild is gone, we are dead already. And... so is Bacon..." GuildMaster then stopped breathing and died. Ryan walked over to the window, nervously. He looked down and saw Bacon. He died too... Ryan got really angry. Ant and Uppercut lived multiple bullets hitting them, Charlie, Tofuu, John and Bacon are dead, the whole Assassin Guild is dead and Dom has disappeared. Things have turned out bad. Ryan then saw a glimpse of Gerald running to a car and driving away. Ryan took GuildMasters grappling hook and aimed at the car...