Chapter 5: The Fight

We all sat in the back if the truck, apart from Gallaxie, who was driving.
"Why didn't you save him?" Said Ant, Getting angry at me. "I'm sorry, I couldn't, it was too late."

"No it wasn't."

"It was, I had no time to shoot all four of them."

"YES YOU DID, NOW CHARLIE IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU."

He reached over and grabbed me. He lifted his fist. John grabbed him and pulled him back. I knew he was just really upset. Then he jumped on me and repetively started punching me. I pushed him off me and then he got flung off the truck.

"STOP THE TRUCK!" I shouted, as I watched Ant roll down the road. We leaped off as Ant slowly got back up. He got his gun and raised it at me. I didn't know what got into him. This isn't him. "You made me do this!" He said and pulled the trigger. John jumped in the way and took the bullet.

I ran over to him. We were loosing him. Cringley ran away, to the Criminal Base. Ryan got out and rushed over as well. "You need to stop... Cringl... He stopped. His head hit the floor. We had to get somewhere to put him. So we went to the volcano base, and dropped him in. I regretted getting Cringley on our team. Now we are walking targets to him.

MEANWHILE...

"So. You know where he is right?"

"Yes Ant, I've already told you."

"Good, because I have someone In mind for him to... meet."