Chapter 3: The Car Chase

As we were getting closer to the city, we got more excited. Just imagine how rich we would be! But I think we had to wait longer as a police car drove right in front of us. "TURN THE CAR!!!" John shouted as he reached over to the wheel. I turned the steering wheel as fast as I could, we took a diversion on to a different road. Although we had no idea where it led, as the whole time I was in prison, the roads changed.

Then we went through a tunnel. The noise echoed as we went through. It was really loud and obnoxious. Then we came out the other side. The car passed a gun shop and a donut store, as well as a garage and some other houses. I jumped out of the car quickly and ran to the gun store. The police were a bit away so I had about a minute or so.

"Hello, welcome to the Gun Store, may I help you?"

"Yes, I need a gun, an AK-47 if there is any left."

"You're in luck sir, we have one left, that will be $290."

"Are you kidding me?"

The man seemed nice, but I had no choice. I got a gun and shot the wall. He ducked as I quickly took the gun and ran. He chased after me but little did he know, I have a car. He ran outside and threw a grenade into our backseat. We didn't notice until Charlie shouted: "GRENADE, EVERYONE GET OUT NOW!" 

We all leaped out of the car, as well as the grenade exploding at the same time

We all leaped out of the car, as well as the grenade exploding at the same time. We all fell on to the ground and laid there for ages. The police got us and arrested us. They carried us into their S.W.A.T Truck and drove back to the prison...

I woke up, I was cuffed, as well as my new friends. I looked up, the police weren't even paying attention to us. Careless people. So I kicked Cringley, trying to wake him up. It worked! "Dude, we need to get out of here! They are taking us back!" His face turned from confused to nervous. He didn't want to go back, none of us did. Good thing I had a secret shank in my pocket.

I got it out of my pocket and started to cut through the handcuffs. They weren't as strong as they were before, must have run out of good ones. Then I got out, the cuffs got cut in half. I was so relieved, I climbed on to the back of the truck, and got the wheel. I tried to shank the tire, so it would stop.

I finally reached over and poked a hole into it, Suddenly, it bounced, and I flung off the truck. I landed on the road, as my friends were still in the truck. I felt like an idiot, why did I do that? Now my friends are going back to prison. The police would find out eventually that I'm gone. Although I needed to get my friends out. They are the only people that can help me...