|| h. styles |**|

A Harry Styles Imagine_ False Accusations

Harry had a short break from work, so he decided it would be great to go for a visit to his favorite person. Her. He came home from tour, excited to see her, but arrives only to find her curled up in bed crying after receiving alleged news that he had been cheating on her. She didn't want to believe this, but being in a previous relationship where it had happened multiple times she had her doubts, doubts that came naturally. She knows that he says he wouldn't do anything like that, but she really had no idea what to think about it.

She realized just how difficult it was to be in a secret relationship with the Harry Styles. She had no idea why she thought it would be easy to do, or why it was a good idea, but at the time, she didn't care about those things. She didn't think about those things. She thought she didn't have to.

To the rest of the world, she was merely a fan; and sometimes, she was just a friend of Harry's. That's what would be said of her when a picture of the two somehow ended up on twitter or tumblr. She was nobody of importance in their eyes, but in Harry's eyes, she was everything.

At first, it was easy. She liked the idea of dating Harry, and nobody knowing about it. No one knew except for her, Harry and his mum, because he couldn't keep it a secret from her. She thought it would be better this way. This way nobody would judge her for being herself. Nobody would tell her any hurtful things, such as 'go kill yourself,' 'you're ugly,' 'you're pathetic,' 'you're not good enough for Harry,' among countless other things. She thought this would be easier, because there would be no unnecessary hate, and she could still fan over them in ways she couldn't do otherwise.

But with no one knowing, it also meant anyone could be dating him. The paps were always looking for a new story. They followed Harry and his band mates everywhere they possibly could. They would follow them around looking for their next pay check; obviously not caring to find out if any of their allegations were true.

She couldn't count the times that Harry was said to be dating someone new. Every other day, there was a new girl on the cover of a magazine that was said to be Harry's new girlfriend. She knew that it couldn't be true. Well, maybe, she didn't, but she hoped it wasn't.

His mum always assured her that it was nothing but an attempt to get a story, or a bad reaction from Harry. He never did. His reactions were always calm and polite. They were almost too calm for her liking. Sometimes, she thought he was hiding something. She knew that despite everyone's reasoning's as to why they thought he was a bad actor, he wasn't. He was able to fool anyone into thinking anything. It was like second nature for him.

Someone, somehow, figured out that she was the one. She had no idea how, or when they found out, but she got an email. It was from a private sender; and there was no way for her to possibly track it back to anyone on her own. There was nothing written on the email besides a link to an unpublished article, and the time it would be available to the public. It was going to be published tonight at eight o'clock sharp.

She didn't even think about it when you opened the link. Normally, she didn't open emails like that one, but something told her that she would want to open this one. She was slightly disappointed to find it being another article about Harry and his new girlfriend. The only difference about this one, was that there were clear pictures of Harry with someone else. The pictures weren't like the others. They didn't seem friendly like the many others had. These seemed real. He looked too cozy with her. In one, it even shows him holding her hand in clear daylight.

"Hey, Rose, is everything alright?" Harry's sudden voice was alarming.

She didn't know whether she should be happy to see him, or if she should kick him out of her house. She assumed he used the spare key that was well hidden in a fake rock that actually looked very realistic.