Picture This (1D Imagines)

Hi, **Please Read**

Just to let you know, I will probably post on here every so often. It won't be a regular thing cause I don't really know how much time I have to post or even write them. If I do happen to find time I will write them and post. You know but I am busy with school and my fan fictions so I may not find a lot of time for the imagines, but I'll try. 

Also, I don't really know how great they will be, so don't have high expectations. I feel like almost everything I write is terrible with a select few as exceptions, so I don't really know. Let me know what you think, because feedback is always great, of course. 

Some of these imagines may be in an alternate universe where they aren't famous, some may be in the past, some may be in the future, and some may be in present time where they actually are famous. I'm kinda just writing whatever comes to mind so yeah. 

Also, I'll be using [y/n] for most of them, mainly because I would rather you add your own name or someone else's name or just a name you like cause yeah I don't really know. It's funny cause I always write them as if its me and then I'm like okay, I'll let them add their own names instead... so yea. 

(Recently added) In the off chance that it is a long story (such as a one shot or whatever) then I might use a name for the character. I haven't done so thus far, but if I decide to then i will most likely go through and add names into the longer ones. I think what I'm going to do is have a specific first name (maybe different last names) to use for each of the guys. Like maybe I'll use the name Alice for all of my Louis stories, and Jane for all of my Liam stories. Rose for all of my Harry stories. Jasmine for all of my Niall stories. and Vanessa for all my Zayn stories. I just dont know when or if I'll make the change yet, cause obviously I haven't gone through them to edit them, again that is. It's been edited once already, but I want to go through everything again. 

If I do include these names, I would like for you to imagine whoever you picture the character as. I don't really picture the same person for each story I write so that's why I won't be saying who I picture it as. Its just easier for me to use the same name.

And although the characters will have the same name, the stories won't be related unless I state that they are a continuation of a previous story. I will always let you know about that before I start with the story.

I have a lot planned for future updates, so you have that to look forward to if you decide you like my writing and these things. 

Anywho, please enjoy and bear with me. (:

-Joseline

Joseline004x-works-of-fiction.tumblr.com