|| h. styles |*|

Harry Imagine: Happy birthday

Harry Styles:

I woke up early this morning, happy to be waking up next to her. Before opening my eyes, I feel around the bed hoping to bring her closer to me. The only problem was that I felt all over the place, and didn’t find a single thing there. She was gone. I didn’t want to open my eyes to see nothing there. I didn’t want to confirm my thoughts. I didn’t want to know that Rose was gone.

I slowly opened my eyes and scanned the entire room. My thoughts were confirmed. Rose is gone.

How could she just leave? How could she leave me after I told her how I felt about her? How could she leave after I told her I was in love with her? The better question would be, why today? Why leave today, of all days, today? Today’s my birthday; the least she could have done is waited until tomorrow to leave.

“Damn it!” I exclaimed as I knocked over everything on my nightstand as I angrily got out of bed.

That’s when I heard a bang downstairs. What was that?

I’m already angry as it is; if there is a burglar in here, I will rip their heads off.

I walked down the stairs and followed the sound of frantic footsteps. I ended up in the kitchen, but found it empty. I could figure out if I was just hearing things or if someone was actually in my home.

As I turned around to walk out the door and check the other rooms, I felt an arm snake around my torso.

“Happy birthday Harry!” she said.

I couldn’t tell if it was just my mind playing tricks on me or not so I slowly turned around to face Rose. She was there.

She looked extremely happy to see me up and was waiting for a response from me. I didn’t give her one though.

“I hope you didn’t think I left, I was just making your breakfast and… stuff. I was almost done, and I was about to go upstairs to wake you, but then I heard a noise so I figured you were awake and finished as quickly as I could. C’mon.” she said as she grabbed hold of my hand and led me to my dining area.

She set up a very nice meal and even baked a cake. I have no idea what time she even woke up to do all of this, but I’m just glad she didn’t leave. That would have been terrible.

“I’m glad you’re still here, but you didn’t have to do all of this.”

“It's no big deal Harry. And I figured you thought I left when I saw the look on your face earlier. I wouldn’t leave you, I hope you know that. You’ve made it pretty obvious that you want me, and well I want you too. And I know you said you didn’t want anything for your birthday so I didn’t get you anything. This meal is part of your present, but the other part is what I’m sure you’re going to love… I thought about what you said last night, and well your answer is yes. I will be your girlfriend, I know I kinda fell asleep, and well I didn’t mean to, but I did hear you.  So yes, and I love you too.” She said with a big smile on her face as she came to an end.

She had fallen asleep last night and I didn’t know if she had even heard me ask her, but I’m glad she did.

Before she could say anything else, I pulled her into me, leaned in and kissed her.

“That’s just what I wanted to hear.”

** ** **

Author's Note: Sorry if this is weird but I’m half asleep right now and yea. Happy birthday to Harry!

*edited* this is still weird and it really, really sucks. im sorry about that, but it stays up anyway.

[Oh my god. What the actual fuck is this? I forgot how bad some of these things were; this was written so long ago. Well, reading/ editing over my older things really helps me see how much I've improved at writing.]