Chapter 4.

Stiles's POV

No. No. No. This isn't happening right now. Deaton is lying to us. I can't breathe. I can't think. I think I'm having a panic attack. I am trying to breathe but I can't. I am trying to suck in oxygen but I can't.

"Stiles? Are you okay? What's happening?" I heard malia ask. I tried to talk.

"Pa...pani...cc...a..attack...kk." I tried to say. She started panic.

"What do i do! Stiles come on! Calm down. Look at me. Okay? Look into my eyes. Come on." She said. I stared into her eyes and tried to calm down. It was working. She was calming me down by just looking at me. How?

I finally calmed down. Malia looked so relived to see me back to normal. Deaton looked at us.

"How did you do that?" Deaton asked malia. She looked confused.

"Do what ?" She asked with a confused look on her face. Aw. She looks so cute.

She looks at me. "What ?"

"Did i say that out loud ?" I asked hoping the answer was no. But she nodded and blushed. UGH. STOP LOOKING ADORABLE.

"How did you calm him down like that ?" I heard deaton ask. I forgot he was here. Whoops.

"I don't know ." She answered. "Is it not normal ?"

"No. It's not . Do me a favor and show me your eyes for a second ." He said. She looked at him and flashed her eyes a bright electric blue color, but it was different at the end. When her eyes should've been bright blue, at the end it was purple . Is that possible ?

Deaton's eyes grew bigger and he looked shocked. She looked at him and then me.

"What . What happened ? Why do you look shocked ?" She asked confused. She looked at me.

"Your eyes ." I said.

"Yeah . What about them ?" She asked .

I didn't know what to say because I don't even know what just happened . Deaton answered for me luckily. "At the end , your eyes turned purple ." He said.

"Purple ? Why ?" She asked.

"I have no clue ." Deaton said. This made me mad for some reason. Really mad.

"You don't know !? My girlfriends eyes just turned purple when they should've been blue ! What if she dies from this !? Why don't you know !" I yelled frustratedly .

I heard the bell ring from the door and derek walked in.

"I know why." he said leaving the room all quiet.

-

(a/n) - i have a huge announcement and I wanted you to know that this chapter and the next chapter are very important. Look out for my update later today. ♡