Chapter 1

Stiles's POV

"Scott!" I yell. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Scott opens the door.

"What do you want Stiles!" He yells.

"Well who is on their man period today?" I say. He eyes me. I laugh. "Okay. We need to help my dad find a girl. She has been missing for a long time. They called off the search about 7 or 8 years ago, but ever since I told my dad about the supernatural world, he has been trying to tie every murder along with werewolves. He insists on finding her." I say.

"Okay, and I'm guessing he wants me to help find her by scent?" I nod. "What is this girls name anyways?" He asks. Why does he always ask so many questions.

"Malia Tate. When she was 9, her sister and mother died in a car crash. They couldn't find her body in the car. I'm guessing she turned while they were driving and she attacked them. Then she ran off."

"Okay, then, lets go find Malia."

*at Malia's family home*

"Okay, my dad is in there distracting her dad. Catch her scent quickly so we can leave." Scott nods and starts to walk around to room. He picks almost everything up, but whenever he grabs something, he puts it down almost immediately. "Scott? Can you get a scent?" he shakes his head. It may have been too long ago, or maybe her dad washed everything when she went missing.

"I can't get a scent. Everything just smells like... dog." and then we hear a snarl. We both turn around to see a huge dog. It barks as soon as it sees us.

"Scott! You're an alpha! Tell the dog to shut up!" I yell.

"I'm trying Stiles!" He says. Well try harder, I think to myself. The dog finally stops barking and we calm down. I find something. A picture. Two girls, Malia and her sister I'm guessing. One was holding the doll we found in the car. The doll didn't belong to Malia... it belonged to her sister.

"Scott. The doll that we found. It didn't belong to Malia. It belonged to her sister. Maybe Malia left the doll at the car for her sister, like flowers at a grave." He looked at me.

*an hour later*

"Sorry Sheriff, I couldn't catch a scent." said scott. I know that he is disappointed in himself for not being able to help.

"It's okay Scott. It was a longshot. Thanks for trying though." I heard my dad say. He didn't know that I knew that if he couldn't solve this case, he would lose his job as sheriff. I needed to help him. I walked to Scott.

"Scott, we have to find Malia. Tonight. Bring everyone. Lydia, Allison, Isaac, you and I. Lydia and I search the woods. You chase her if you find her, and if you find her, make her turn. Allison and Isaac make sure there are no traps. We have to find her."

*that night*

"Stiles, are you sure she is even still alive?" Lydia says to me.

"Yes, I'm sure. Her body was the only one not at the scene." I answer as I hear a growl. I know it's Scott. "That's what I'm talking about!" I start running to the other side of the woods, where Scott is, with Lydia close behind me.

After about 3 minutes of running, we find Scott. He is transformed on the ground with a girl in front of him. I can't see her face. She is completely naked. Malia. She turns around and I see her face. When I see her face, I feel a tingling going through my body. She is... wow. I can't stop staring at her. I run next to her and hold my arm out to help her up. She grabs it, and when she grabs it I feel something. I'm not sure what it is. She stands up. I take off my shirt and offer it to her. It is huge on her so it covers everything up. I take her hand and lead her to my car.

"I'm Stiles." I say trying to break the awkward silence.

"M..m...Malia." She answers. She is cold. Freezing actually. I put my arm around her. I don't know what's up with me. I am usually uncomfortable around girls, especially when they are this beautiful, but I feel comfortable around her. It's weird.

"Are you cold?" I ask even though I already know the answer. She nods. I open my door and buckle her in. "I'm taking you home." She nods once again.

The drive was silent. It took about 45 mintues to get to her house. I walk to the other side of my car. I open the door and help her out.

"Are you excited to see your dad?" I ask. She looks up at me.

"Yeah. I am. I just don't know what to say to him." she says.

"Don't worry. I will do all the talking." She smiles.

"Thank you."

I open the door. She is nervous, I can tell. She grabs my hand. I look down at her and squeeze her hand. The door opens.

"Malia?" He dad says and she nods.

(a/n) Hey guys! This is the first chapter and I hope you enjoy it! This is based on the episode where they find Malia but I changed it a bit. I hope you still enjoy it though.

Vote if you love Malia. <3