Chapter 3.

.Stiles's POV

Malia and I are laying down in the back seat of my jeep when I get a text from deaton.

Stiles, get Malia and come here now, it's important. I am kind of worried. When deaton says it's important, it's important. I have to wake Malia up because she feel asleep on me earlier. I slightly shake her and she opens her eyes and sits up.

"Hey." She says. She's tired. You can hear it in her voice.

"Good morning. Deaton told us to meet him at the animal hospital, it's important." I say. She nods and i kiss her cheek. I lead her to the passengers seat and i start to drive to the animal hospital.

15 minutes later

Deaton's POV

I hear the door open and Stiles and Malia walk in. I give them a gesture to sit down.

"Okay. What is so important?" Asks Malia.

"You are both aware that coyotes have mates, correct?" They both nod. "Well, a were-coyote's system is quite different. They do have a mate, but it is pre-picked by the 'supernatural gods' if that is what you want to call them. Malia, Stiles is your mate, but this can be very dangerous. It is meant to be boy and girl, one were-coyote and one human. They are connected and they cannot be separated for a long period of time, if they are, they begin to lose their memory. The universe made it so that the two mates are destined to fall in love. You need to stop that destiny. They always end up breaking up and never wanting to see each other. Of course, they lose their memories and they forget how to eat, how to sleep, and eventually, they forget how to breathe and they die."

They look shocked. I could understand why. I know they had feelings for each other. I could feel the chemistry as soon as they walked through the door. But it can't happen. It can't.

(a/n) // OMG. I haven't written in soo longg! I missed you guys. I also just updated my teen wolf preferences so you should read that. Stalia in 4x01! I was screaming so much. They are my life. I love themm. AHHH. I love you guys! ♡ Sorry this is soo short.

Oh. Also, I suggest you read my best friend's story, it's called 31 (an Ian Nelson fanfic) She showed me a sneak peek of the next chapter and it is sooo good. Go check it out. It's by dylan0brieeen.