18. Visiting Dad

| Edited |

Chapter Eighteen

After the dinner, we both walk out of the restaurant. My arm was hooked around his arm as we walked out. As we walked towards the car I feel his hand grace over mine and he intertwines his fingers with mine. I look up at him and he looks down at me and smiles. I look straight ahead and I smile to myself.

We get to the car and he opens the door instead of the driver.

I pout in disbelief and he offers his hand. I take his hand and he helps me up the car. I get inside and he follows behind me.

He sits close next to me and caress my thigh. The driver begins to drive off the restaurant.

"So?"

"So what?"

"Did you like the dinner?"

"Ehh.."

I look down to my side and I smile as I see him pout.

"I'm Kidding."

His frown turns into a smile and he chuckles.

"I loved it."

I lean in and I kiss Alex gracefully on the lips. He kisses me back and scoops his hand under my bottom. I smile in between each kiss and I grab his face. He brings his hands to my back and scoops to his lap.

He plants kisses on my neck and I lean my head back in pleasure. He slips one sleeve off as he lifts his head up at me.

"Cassandra."

I take his head and bring him to my lips. I kiss him with lots of tongue and I bring myself frontward and backward, riding his crotch.

He leans back and I kiss all over his neck. I bring my lips back to his, He takes his hand and scoops me on my back. He kisses my neck and then moves downward planting kisses on my chest, stomach and then the hem of my dress. I touch his head to go deeper but He lifts himself up. I lower my eyebrows as he sat against the seat.

"Hey?"

He loosens his tie and then looks over at me.

"Not in here."

I sit back and I cross my legs as I looked over at him annoyed.

"What."

"You're more classier than this, in a car? No."

I look over at him and I scoff.

"You don't deserve a fucking in a car? You deserve to be in a nice bed, making love."

I look at him and I nod.

"You're not like those other whores I had. You're different, so I'm treating you different too."

I couldn't help but blush.

"Oh my god."

I leap from my seat and I scoot over to Alex and I kiss him on the cheek.

"Oh. My. God."

I kiss him passionately and I lay my head on his lap but I immediately leap up.

"But you're hard as shit."

"Okay..I think I can wait."

I scoff as I blink away tears.

He the real MVP.

*

I leap from the car and I take my heels off as I take them off from the ground. I run to the his door and I wait there anxiously.