17. An Envious Visitor and A Bubbly Sister

I'm so excited for you guys to read this..

| Edited |

Chapter Seventeen

I blink my eyes awake as I was laying on my stomach. I looked around and I knew this wasn't my room. My room had blue walls and white carpet while, this one had creme walls and auburn brown carpet. I lift myself up and I could tell my hair was out of its current position of a wrap. I look to my right to see a sleeping Alex.

"Oh my god."

Damn he even looked good when he slept. I look at his muscular arms lift as he slept.

I lower my eyes to beneath the sheets as we were both naked. I extend my jaw as I looked at his..wow. I look at him and looked back at his package.

I look around surprised and I sink my head on top of the pillow again.

I let out a sigh and I look around.

Damn.

Alexander

I open my eyes and I stretch my limbs.

I look beside me to see a sleeping Cassandra. I smirk to myself as I look at her sleeping.

Her hair was a complete mess as I saw that hat thing she's always wearing on the floor. What are those cap things? What is it suppose to do protect their hair from the air?

I shrug as hop off my bed. I walk inside the bathroom and do everything that I needed to do.

I leave the bathroom fully dressed and clean fifteen minutes later. I fix my hair real quick and I leave the room.

I walk down the hallway and stop. I look down and then up in the air as I smile widely.

Cassandra and I have been having the time of our lives and not having sex with her makes me want her right now. I starting to like her...a lot.

I smile and I walk backwards to Jacklynn's room to see her on her bed watching TV as she was on her phone.

"Hey Jacks?"

She looks up and smiles.

"Hey! What's up?"

"I'm going out and I need you to convince Cassandra to go out for a couple of hours."

"Oo why?"

"I'm going to do something for her."

"That is so adorable."

I roll my eyes and I step backwards.

"See you late-"

"Alex?"

I look at Jacklynn.

"Yeah?"

She motions me to come into her room and I come in. I look at her concerned and I sit on her bed in front of her.

"Yeah?"

"Uh have you seen dad?"

"..No."

She looks at me with a blank expression and I give up.

"Alright..yes."

"Why are you lying to everyone?"

"I..I just don't want anyone to know that I've seen him because they'll ask questions that I don't want to answer."

"Okay? Well..You're going to answer mine."

"Jackly-"

"How is he."