16. You rich people love dinner parties, huh?

| Edited |

Chapter Sixteen

"Whatever."

"Ready to go?"

"Sure."

We walk out back to the alleyway and we see the driver wait in his car. Alex opens the door for me and I climb inside.

The driver starts the car and drives off.

"There's a party today?"

"Yeah..like a dinner party."

"You rich people love dinner parties, huh?"

He looks over at me and I playfully roll my eyes.

"Do you know Charles Larson?"

"Yeah..what he do?"

"Oh nothing I was just asking."

"Okay."

I look out the window and I sigh.

"Alright..what's wrong?"

I sulk and I leap up in my seat.

"That Charles guy felt up my back talking about how if you get to do me, he can?"

He hesitates and then looks at me.

"Wait What?"

I nod repeatedly.

"Really? That guy has a fucking wife."

I lean against his right arm and looked up at him.

"We don't have to go to the party if we don't have to?" He asks concerned

"No, I want to see Conard so I'm going but if he tries stupid shit I will use my knee."

"I don't blame you."

I look at him as he looked out the window depressing like. I smirk and I press my lips against his cheek.

He widens his eyes surprised and looks over at me. I shrug my shoulders and I go on my phone.

He puts his hands around my waist as I looked at my phone. On the screen I see many messages lined up against each other.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do it."

"Come on..."

"I hope you didn't do anything with your sleazy ass boss."

"Okay I didn't mean that..Please Cassandra!! Text me back!"

I roll my eyes and I throw my phone in my purse.

We reach to the house and the driver opens the car door. I climb out of the car and I walk up to the door.

Alex opens the door and I walk inside, "Hey Alex..you know we sho-"

Before I could finish my sentence, I felt warm lips against mine and I look to see it's Alex. I take the back of his head and I kiss him back. As I kiss him he leads me to the living room, we get to a couch and he lifts me agaisnt the wall.

I let go and I catch my breath.

"Oh my god." I mouth

I look up to see him looking at me. I lay my hands on my shoulders and I look into his icy blue orbs he calls eyes.

"Oh Alexander I was wonderin-" I look past him to see a small figure with shiny, black hair near the window.

"AH!!"