5. It's a New Day

| Edited |

Chapter Five

BRRII-

I slap my hand on top of my phone tapping on snooze. I leap from my bed as stood near the bed.

I smile as I turn myself around.

"Good Mornin-"

I turn around to see Jake drooling a puddle on his bed, dead asleep.

"Okay?"

I head to the bathroom as I get ready for my second day of work.

I decide to make today so much better than yesterday and I will.

I walk outside with a towel against myself freshly clean. I fidget through my drawer and walk back to the bathroom.

I come out and wearing a dark coral sheer blouse with long black slacks and with my outfit I wear strapped black heels.

I curl my hair into big luscious waves that stop at my breasts. I pull a thin headband over my face and I stop the headband at my roots.

I come out of the bathroom, getting my purse ready as I walked to his kitchen.

I stop as I see Jake cooking breakfast.

"Well isn't this a surprise."

"What? I can't cook breakfast for my girl-"

"Uh." I interrupt

"My best friend that's a girl."

"Much better." I say smiling

I take a seat at the counter and Jake places a plate full of pancakes, sausage and hash browns.

"This looks awesome." I say looking down at my phone

Jake grabs his plate and then looks at me as I type an email.

"What?" I say without looking up

"So, is this your life now?"

"Probably."

"You look good.." he states

"Thanks?"

He leans in and kisses me on my cheek and then kisses me on my neck but I just text away on my phone. He then places his finger under my chin and forces me to look at him.

"Last night was amazing." his head slowly comes across mine and I look down at him with lowered eyebrows. "I know, I was there."

He chuckles lightly to himself and and lays kisses on my nose.

"Want a repeat?"

I smile and he leans into me.

Jake places his lips on top of mine and lifts me up from my seat.

We kiss passionately as we stood there, he pushes his breakfast onto the floor making the plate shatter in small glass pieces, and contents flying everywhere as he lifts me to the counter.

As we kissed I pulled off his work shirt as he caresses my butt.

As I took his shirt off his body displays his six packed abs stocked upon each other. I bite the bottom of my lip as I pull him closer to kiss him.

Soon, my phone rings as I kissed Jake I widen my eyes to see its Elizabeth.

I break off the kiss and I push Jake off me.

"God Jake.."

I leap off from the counter and I pick up my phone from the floor.

"Hello Liz?" I say as I breathe heavily