The Drummer's Sister: Chapter XV

Elle's POV

... directly to me. Our eyes made contact. Harry looked absolutely stunned. I saw him do a double take before realising that I was in fact there, in the flesh. Hazza's face lit up completely. A massive grin immediately appeared. I could distinctly see his dimples showing. He looked positively adorable. I just blushed and smiled at the ground. Hazza stopped singing totally and without thinking, swiftly made his way to the center of the stage right in front of where I was seated. All the lads minus Zayn just stared at him strangely as they continued through the motions of the song. That is until they saw me and they too got excited. I blushed like mad. My cheeks must have been the colour of cherries. My boys were excited to see me. 

Hazza stood directly in front of me and looked down without saying a word. I looked right up at his gorgeous greens orbs and flashed a sincere smile. He leaned down to his knees so his face was just inches away from mine, his lips looking kissable for sure. Harry continued singing the song directly to me as if we were the only two in the arena, while the rest of his band mates made their way over to me as well. I stared straight into Harry's eyes as he did the same to me, giving me cheeky grins here and there. We never shared a single word throughout the song, just smiles and winks.

As Na Na Na came to an end. I smiled a massive grin and Harry hopped down from the stage. He was now just now mere centimetres away from me, his body practically touching mine. Harry took my face in his empty hand and smashed his lips down directly onto mine. Instantly, as if right on cue, a roar came from the crowd while a spotlight hit us, right as we kissed. 

This was the kiss I've been waiting for. It was filled with love and emotion. My eyes stayed closed as I savoured the moment entirely. His tongue easily entered my mouth before I pulled away and opened my eyes. The view in front of me was my amazingly handsome, world famous, perfect boyfriend Harold Edward Styles.

"I love you," were the first words he uttered to me since our eyes made contact just minutes ago. 

I smiled the most girly and cheesy smile I possibly could before saying the words I'd been dying to say. "I love you too."

And just like that the crowd went absolutely mad as the lights went out leaving the arena in complete darkness. I felt my body being lifted up onto the stage by burly hands. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness when I saw four boys coming at me at full speed. "ELLE! Our baby girl is here!" they all whisper yelled seeing that they were still on stage in front of a massive crowd. Luckily their voices were drowned out by the background music and the sound of instruments being moved around the stage.

"BOYS!" I whisper yelled in return. I was enveloped in a body crushing embrace. "I missed you all so much!" I felt tears fall from my eyes. I was being so overly dramatic but I just couldn't help myself. I saw them all smile back at me with the most adorable and sincere grins. 

"What about me?" I heard a whisper say from behind me. I turned my body to see Harry looking at me with soft loving eyes, his face basically touching mine already. Without a word I wrapped my arms around his neck, toying with the curls on the back of his head, and I kissed him. 

"I missed you so much Harry. I love you so much," I said softly as I let him kiss me again while his hands found their way to my hips. 

"I love you so much more. I can't believe you're here!" he whispered as if he finally got a grip of reality. I chuckled at him and once again our lips found each other. "I love you baby."  He kissed my forehead gently.

"Oh my God boys, you have a show!" I said as I pulled away. "Harry put me back down in the audience! We'll have plenty of time after the show, I promise. I'm not going anywhere," I said as I pecked his lips gently. "Love you boys." I acknowledged my mates and kissed their cheeks. Harry then grabbed my waist and placed me back down to the audience. He blew me a kiss before I walked back to my seat.