The Drummer's Sister: Chapter VI

Harry's POV

Yesterday was simply amazing. Elle kissed me. She's perfect, to be honest. The way she flips her hair, the way she always smiles at the ground. She doesn't know she's beautiful, but everyone else in the room does, that's for damn sure. Plus, she's so fun to be around. She gets on well with all the lads and myself. We all love how she teases us. She really is a cheeky girl, but I just can't resist. I'm so fucking cheesy.

Today we had our show in a town called Oakland. As we pulled up to the venue, I looked out the window of the bus and saw so many fans screaming and queueing outside already and it was only 3 o'clock. We really had some of the best fans in the world.

The bus came to a stop towards the very back of the theatre. Luckily, there were no screaming girls there... yet. Me and the lads quickly got off the bus and walked into a nearby door which led us in.

As we walked through the theatre towards the stage, I felt my mobile which was in my pocket buzz. I pulled it out to see a message from the one and only Elle Devine. I smiled at the thought of her name. God, I was such a goober. I slid finger on the glass to open her message:

Hey babe, sorry I didn't get to come with you to sound check, but I'll be backstage to watch you and the boys the whole show :) can't wait to see you xx

"Oooooh, someone got a message from their girlfriend!!" Niall and Louis chorused together. I had completely forgotten the lads were with me. I was smiling uncontrollably and it was rather embarrassing. I blushed a tad. They gave me googly eyes and kissy faces.

"She's not my girlfriend yet," I grinned cheekily as I typed a message back to her whilst we continued to the stage:

No worries baby :) cant wait to see you too. And I want a good luck kiss before I go on stage ;) x -Hazza

Sound check went fine as usual, beside the fact that while we were jumping around during Up All Night, Niall accidentally bumped into Liam and ended up dry humping his arse while he was jumping. It was actually quite hilarious. Me and Zayn had looked to each other before bursting into laughs.

"Niall, if you wanted to dry hump me you should of just asked..." Liam said cheekily to Niall. Niall just smirked. Those two were some strange lads, I swear. No wonder our girls always shipped them together.

"Alright boys, that sounded good! Time to get hair and makeup done! Lou is in the dressing room two doors down on the hallway off the stage! Go and find her!" Paul yelled all at once.

"Paul, hair AND makeup?! Really?!" Louis protested. "We're not girls, you know..." I just chuckled at him. Louis was such a goddamn dork. But he did have a point.

Paul gave us all a stern look, which meant, there was no arguing and we needed to go. So we all left the stage to get ready for the performance.  As we walked into the dressing room we were greeted by Lou. "Hey boys!" she chirped. We all acknowledged her politely. She started on my hair as I checked my mobile. New message from Elle:

Just one kiss? ;) xxxx

Yeah she was a keeper.

--

Elle's POV

"Thanks!" I told the cab driver as I gave him the cash for the ride to the venue. It was about less than an hour from show time and I had just arrived. I hadn't gotten a chance to watch sound check because I had fallen asleep by accident. So by the time I woke up, the lads had left already. But I was here now which was perfect timing.

The cab dropped me off right at the front of the venue which was crowded with screaming girls, who quite frankly were irritating the shit out of me. So I walked to the back, hoping to find a fangirl free entrance. No such luck. There were even more girls here than at the front. As I neared the body guards by the theatre door I was approached by a young girl. She looked about twelve, maybe.