The Drummer's Sister: Chapter III

After the introductions, Louis and Zayn went to their room across the hall to get ready for sound check while Harry stayed to take a shower and Niall went to get some food. Shocker. Me and Liam stayed in the sitting room and just chatted. He was really easy to talk to and honestly a total sweetheart.

"So... Elle, have you got your eyes on any of the lads yet?" Liam asked cheekily as he wiggled his eyebrows. I was actually surprised by his bluntness but it made me chuckle.

I leaned in closer to him on the couch and smiled flirtatiously. I was practically on his lap when I whispered sensually in his ear. "Yeah, of course, I do..." and I left him hanging as I leaned back.

He looked at me with a grin, "And who might that be?" he asked.

I knew he was with some dancer called Danielle, I think, but I thought it'd be fun to mess with him. I leaned close to his ear once again and let out a soft breath before speaking. "...babe, it's you..." I said as I once again pulled away from him. I sat there smirking waiting for his response.

He looked at me smiling, which then turned into an expression of confusion once I began giggling uncontrollably. "As flattering as that is," he spoke, "I have a girlfriend." He was so cute, he said that in the most loyal and non-hurtful way he could think of. I'd never go for a guy who was with a girl already, but it was still sweet.

"Babe, no worries," I said chuckling, "I was only doing that to mess with you. You are really cute, but I know you're with Danielle, that's what she's called right?" he nodded, still with a confused look to his face. "And, plus, I've got my eyes on someone else," I finished with an innocent smile on my face.

He instantly connected his eyes with mine before saying what we both already knew, "Harry." I smiled. He sat back on the couch and chuckled. "Of course," he said smiling. "You are quite a catch, I'm sure he thinks similar thoughts about you," he said with a wink. We both know he was referring to sex, because honestly Liam was cheeky bastard himself. But truth be told, I'd fuck Harry any day... or any of the other lads for that matter... the single ones that is.

I simply just grinned at Liam's cheekiness. Oh yeah, me and him would get on just fine. I looked to the clock on the wall, it read 3 o'clock. "Shit," I said, "I better start and get ready. What time are we leaving for the sound check?"

Liam looked to the watch on his wrist before saying we'd be leaving in a half hour. "Thanks babe," I said before kissing his cheek and entering the bedroom with my luggage.

I pulled out a sheer vest top and a lace patterned bandeau bra from my luggage. Along with high waisted denim short shorts. Before putting them on I headed to the en suite to do my makeup, but I forgot it was in use by Harry. So I went to the vanity instead and applied a small amount of blusher, minimal eyeliner and some mascara. I smothered my lips in shiny gloss. I puckered my mouth and stared at myself in the mirror. Not too shabby. My hair was in a messy but still attractive tousle which was fine for me.

I looked out the bedroom door to the sitting room, to find it empty, Liam must have left to get ready as well. As I walked into the kitchenette to get a glass, the door opened and there was Niall, with a massive bag of Doritos, two bags of Oreos, a bowl of popcorn, and a jar of Nutella.

"Hey love!" he hollered as he walked in and placed all his findings on the counter. I stared at him questioningly as I took a sip of my water from my glass.

"What?! I get hungry!" he defended in his cute Irish accent. That accent would literally be the death of me. I just chuckled.

"Okay, babe. Whatever you say. I'm using you and Harry's room to get ready if that's alright?" He smiled and nodded in approval. Before leaving I planted a kiss friendly kiss on his cheek. As cute as Niall was, we were just friends, and he knew that so things weren't awkward at all.