The Drummer's Sister: Chapter IX

"Knock, kn- HOLY FUCK, PUT SOME GODDAMN CLOTHES ON YOU TWO!" I instantly opened my eyes to see a just recently awoken Hazza and a quite surprised and disturbed Louis. Louis was looking at both me and Harry. We both were in bed... nude. Oh right, we fucked last night. And Hazza told me he loved me. Yeah, last night was fucking fantastic. We had a blast, if you get what I'm saying.

"And good morning to you too Boobear," Harry retorted as his eyes fluttered open. I smiled at Hazza as he kissed my nose gently. "Morning, baby girl," he said with his extremely sexy morning voice.

"Morning Hazza," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me. Our still naked bodies touching as I kissed his lips passionately. I almost forgot that Louis was in the room. "Oh morning, Boobear," I chirped. "And no, I will not put any clothes on. Hazza likes me better like this," I winked at him.

"Damn right, I do," Harry said cheekily as he began leaving soft open mouth kisses on the tops of my breasts.

"Okay, I just wanted to get my striped shirt... and then you two can continue fucking each others brains out," he winked cheekily before pulling out his shirt from a nearby drawer.

"Care to join us?" I teased. He looked at me wide eyed which turned into complete confusion.

He studied my face to see if I was joking. I was. But he didn't need to know that. Honestly, though, I wouldn't mind a threesome with Lou. Although my first choice would be my wonderfully fit best friend, Zayn. He really was a babe though.

Lou shook his head. "No, I have a girlfriend...!" he muttered to himself. Hazza and I both burst out into laughter.

"Babe, you're so cute," I said still giggling at Louis's expense. He finally caught on that I was just fucking with him. His adorable cheeks turned to a deep red colour.

"Oh, you're gonna pay!" he hollered as he launched himself full speed onto Harry and me on the bed. He laid on top of the sheets and squeezed in between Hazza and myself. "Mmm... This is so nice," he joked.

"Lou, you have five seconds to get the fuck off of me and Elle," Harry said unamused with Louis at the moment.

"Or what?" Louis retorted mischievously as he turned his head to face Harry.

"Or I'll tell Eleanor that you considered fucking with me and my girlfriend," Harry threatened as a smirk slowly appeared upon his face.

"Well it was nice sharing this little moment, but I must be leaving," Louis said hastily as he got up from between me and Harry. I just chuckled.

"No kiss goodbye?" I asked acting hurt. I put my arms out waiting for my hug. Louis came to my side of the bed and hugged me over the sheets since I was still nude and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye babes!" he hollered. "Fuck him good okay?!" Louis said as he left the room. I giggled at how cheeky Louis was. I loved that guy, he was hilarious.

I turned my attention to Harry who had an incredibly cheeky grin plastered on his face. He was horny, I could tell. He leaned in closer to me and began kissing my neck.

I pulled away. "Nnn-noo," I said weakly. He looked at me disappointedly and pretended to pout. "Babe, not now okay. It's already noon and you have sound check in less than two hours. I wanna get ready and get lunch. But maybe later if you're good..." I said. I leaned in and gave him a nice lustful smooch as my hands roamed his bare chest. We continued snogging while I let my hands feel up his unclothed hardening cock. I felt Harry gasp. I felt me self moistening, and I needed to control myself. So I just got up and headed into the loo.

"Fucking tease!" he yelled after me.

"But you love me," I said as I poked my head out the door. I smiled at him and winked.