Thank You

Thank you to all the readers who have read this far.

Honestly, I started out writing this puppy love story in a lighthearted manner. I just wanted to check out the readers' activity in a novice author's work. It was unexpected of me for this book to even reach 1K reads.

Special thanks to my friend @Senpai_Son2 who has been an encouraging force with his interactions throughout the book whether in comments or pm.

This one ends here. Let's meet at the next book. I will use more serious themes for my future books. You can add me in profiles you follow to get notification of my publications or simply check out my new publication (JeongMo + MiChaeng).

 You can add me in profiles you follow to get notification of my publications or simply check out my new publication (JeongMo + MiChaeng)

Sneak peeks for the next book.

Sneak peek 1:
'Slow down, Chaeyoung!' Momo screamed gripping the jacket on his sides tight. He didn't. He loved the speed.

'I said slow down,' she screamed again and punched his shoulder. He smirked at her action and slowed down his motorcycle. Few minutes later they stopped by a gas station to refill the motorcycle. Chaeyoung took of his helmet and groomed his hair.

'The only time when a girl told me, "slow down, Chaeyoung" is when we were in bed," he said with a chuckle. Momo rolled her eyes.

Sneak peek 2:
General Manager Park or JYP, as he fancied himself was giving a pep talk to the new recruits by showing a graph that showed the statistical increase in call volume of their call centre.

'This curve going up means the increased traffic of incoming calls. You all have done well for the first week. Your team leaders will hand out the targets for next week...' he was speaking.

'Associate meetings are always fun with graphs and curves,' Chaeyoung, who was bored, whispered emphasising the word "curves" to Sana who was sitting on his left. She understood the double meaning of his word.

'I'm sure "curves" are more fun without associate meetings or graphs,' she whispered back and winked at him.

'Why don't we go out for a drink after this boring meeting?' he asked.

'Sure,' she replied. And he mentally pumped his fist.

Sneak peek 3:
Chaeyoung slowly fluttered his eyes open. He groaned as he tried to move. Jeongyeon, who was nodding off on the couch jumped at the noise.

'Chaeyoung! Are you okay?' he asked worriedly.

'Where am I?' Chaeyoung asked.

'You're in the hospital. How are you feeling?'

'My head hurts like shit. But who are you?' He touched his bandaged head.

'What? You don't remember me? I'm Yoo Jeongyeon!' Jeongyeon started to panic. Momo walked in at that very moment.

'Momo come here. Chaeyoung is awake and he can't remember me.'

'What?' Momo rushed to Chaeyoung. 'Chaeyoung-a, are you okay?' she asked worriedly.

'I'm okay, Momo noona,' he answered.

'Wait, how do you remember her but not me?' Jeongyeon asked.

Sneak peek 4:
Chaeyoung carried the box of cake and walked beside Mina. He was happy that she chose him to go pick up the cake with her instead of her other three male friends who were with them. He got to spend some time alone with her. But something suddenly started to bother him.

'Madam Myoui, why did you choose me to go with you?' he asked.

'Please don't say you did because I was the youngest,' he mentally prayed. Mina looked at him and contemplated briefly on what to tell him.

'Because you were the youngest. They are my oppa friends. How could I make them run errands? So I chose you,' she answered. He could hear his heart break. He didn't want Mina to treat him like a younger person. After a few moments of silence he spoke again.

'Madam Myoui, when we are outside of workplace can I just call you by your name?'

Mina stopped in her track and stared at him mildly surprised by his bold question.

Sneak peak 5:
Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Momo, Mina and Sana sat facing each other in a circle, their hands bound behind the backs of the chairs with ropes, their legs bound to those of the chairs and the ropes wrapped around their body. No chance of escape.

'Will it hurt when it explode?' Chaeyoung asked looking down at the time bomb hung around his neck.

'Maybe you will die before you even register the pain. I mean look at it, it's right around your neck,' Jeongyeon answered.

'Will you two shut up? It's not funny,' Momo said with her teeth gritted trying not to break into tears. Mina and Sana were already in tears. Then silence reigned, except for the occasional sniffing of the girls.

'What if no one comes to rescue us?' Chaeyoung spoke again.

'Just wait 3 hours Chaeyoung. After that you can panic," Momo said.

Three hours and 14 minutes passed. Chaeyoung looked at the digital number counting down on the time bomb.

'It's been more than 3 hours. Can we panic now?'

Check out the book to find out what happens!