3.First lunch with the Triplet

"And the talented winner of this competion is... MYOUI MINA FROM BLUE HOUSE!"

I was startled because Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu suddenly stood up in sync and started to clap madly and cheered loudly along with my other housemates. I was shocked because I beat Momo and won the competition. I smiled proudly and walked up to the stage to recieve my prize amidst the loud claps and cheers.

I bowed and congratulated Momo and Sana and they did the same to me. Then the MC requested the rest of the contestants to join us on the stage for a group photo and they did. Many students huddled up in front of us to take pictures.

"Please look here."

"Look this way please"

"Smile please. Look here" They were saying. There were so many cameras, I didn't know where to look at.

I spotted Chaeyoung among the crowd with her camera held in front of her eyes. I stared at her lense and smiled. Immediately a smile formed in her face which made me think that her camera's focus was on me.

The Triplets jumped and congratulated me happily as I joined them. I guessed they were happy since we were all in the same house.

"You owe us a lunch. Let's celebrate!" Chaeyoung reminded me.

"Alright, lunch on me."

"YAY!" The three cheered in sync. I was starting to get why they were nicknamed the Triplet.

We were eating in the cafeteria and chatting about events that happened in school's week. I pushed aside the leftover of my fried rice and focused on my soup.

"Are you not eating that?" Chaeyoung asked pointing at my fried rice.

"Yeah, I don't want to eat more."

"You shouldn't waste food" she lifted my plate and transferred all the remaining rice to her plate. She literally scrapped off even the last grain of rice and continued eating. Her amicability surprised me. It warmed my heart watching her eat heartily and I couldn't help but smile.

"Chaeyoung is the economizer of our group" Dahyun stated, "she nags a lot especially if we waste food." I just smiled in response.

"I don't nag."

"You do" Tzuyu joined in. I just silently watched them while blowing on my soup and drinking it.

"Keep your mouth shut. We have a Sunbae sitting with us. She is silent while we do the talking. Let's be respectful and eat quietly" Chaeyoung nagged them.

"No no, don't mind me. I'm usually quiet like this. You can continue your chat. In fact I'm enjoying listening to you all" I smiled at them.

They smiled back and Tzuyu continued talking, "I thought poets couldn't be economizer because I thought they didn't care much about wasting money and stuff. I thought they were only weird..." she paused to take a bite, "...but Chaeyoung is different. She is both economizer and a weirdo."

I almost choked on my soup trying not to laugh. I pursed my lips and smiled. Dahyun slapped the table and laughed hysterically. I was looking at Chaeyoung for her reaction. She glanced at me then let out a soft chuckle.

"Right right, Tzuyu-ah do you remember? Your birthday cake, it was decorated so beautifully and Chaeyoung said 'Ah so beautiful! It's beauty has filled my stomach' but it was her who ate more than half of it" Dahyun said. Tzuyu nodded and they laughed.

"So, Chaeyoung is a poet?" I asked.

"No. I just love poetry and they tease me saying I'm the poet in our group. I wish I could write poems but I'm still very young and a student. I'm limited."