15. Freedom

"Good morning, Mina" Bambam greeted me. We still had 15 minutes till class start.

"We need to talk," I said.

"Good. I wanna talk about what happened yesterday."

OK, I won't beat around the bush. "No need to discuss over yesterday's topic because we are done. It's over between us."

"What!? No! You can't do that, baby. We can come to an understanding and work it out like we always do," his face looked tragic.

"You're not S.A. right?" I asked showing him the paper bag. He looked terrified glaring at the bag. He needn't say more, his face was telling me everything. "I know now, Bambam, that I didn't love you. I was under the impression that you're S.A. and I have realised I only liked the idea of you being S.A."

"I... I..." he stammered, not being able to utter a word. He looked like a fish on land gasping for water.

"I want an explanation," I said firmly.

"I'm really sorry Mina. I really wanted you to be my girlfriend. I saw an opportunity and grabbed it."

"How were you holding the bag the day I found you in our waiting room?" I demanded. He started spilling the beans.

"I was on my way to the washroom that day and I saw someone in mask enter the waiting room. The person acted suspiciously as if the person was doing something in secret. So I entered the room to check. I found the bag, the read the note and I was going to return it to its place but you saw me and mistook me as the sender of those notes. I took the opportunity and lied to you, to make you my girlfriend..."

"Who was the person you saw? Who's the real S.A.?" I was dying to know.

Suddenly, his eyes changed. I saw hatred in them, "I didn't see the face of the person but I went to cafe mentioned in the note and I saw the person there waiting for you. I was really shocked to see who it was," he smirked bitterly. "I'm not stupid Mina. I am not going to just tell you who that person is and help you. "

I glared at him. I was so furious at that evil smirk on his face. He was bitterly selfish till the very end. If I had my way in this world I would have hit his face with something hard and fix that smirk on it.

"Why are you two glaring at each other? Did you fight again? The teacher is here. Sit down," Jihyo interrupted us. I sat down pretending to be listening to the teacher but my mind was all on S.A. A lot of questions were arising in my mind.

"Why isn't Bambam eating with us?" Jihyo asked me at lunch.

"We broke up" I answered.

"WHAT!?"

"Shhhhh lower. You heard right. This morning I found a note from S.A. and it wasn't Bambam. S.A. is mystery again."

"Wow," she said.

After breaking up with Bambam what did I feel? FREE! Like a bird set free in wild from a cage. I couldn't believe my relationship with him was based on a lie. I'm glad the lie was caught and things are over with him. When will I know the truth, the truth behind the identity of S.A.?

Semester was ending. Soon, a meeting was held in dance club. You guessed right, I was selected unanimously by vote the next club president. Sana unnie got all emotional and hugged and kissed me like a proud mom.

"What's wrong with you?" Momo unnie asked.

"I'm just sad, we are graduating soon and after that we won't see Mina anymore. I still remember the day we asked her to join us. Look at her, all grown up. She will be club president when we are gone."